Thread: just us guys
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2017, 06:19 PM

Red face Just us guys

Yep, it's summertime again. I went with a good friend of mine to a men's health and swim club with a large swimming pool and exercise facilities. Most of the guys wore singlets, tights and various style speedo swimsuits. I wore one of my favorite speedo royal blue colored briefs under my clothes. He and I went and changed in the locker room area for a swim in the pool. There were only a few guys there, now we were the only ones in the pool and locker room area. He was wearing a beautiful tight shiny green TYR swim suit, revealing his all his lower assets, semi erection, well outlined and pointing upward also fitting very snug in his behind. He looked great and I let him know, as he complimented how nice my speedo fit me and I told him how they felt so snug and secure and glad I was wearing them. He admitted his tight TYR really felt good on him too. We went in the pool for a while, taking a nice long swim, then headed to the showers and much to my surprise,saying if I needed, he will help out of my tight wet speedo, being I was somewhat bashful being naked in the showers with him. Before going into the warm water shower, he slowly stripped off his tight green TYR swimsuit, looking like a strip tease act and fully erect, as I blushed. We both stepped into the large shower stall together, me still wearing my tight blue speedo. We soaped each other down, that felt so good with the warm shower water. I was now feeling very aroused from the clinging wet lycra and his warm wet hands, when he said not to be so bashful, as we are adult men, so let's get your speedo off now and bare it like me. He managed to uncover and untie the long white draw strings, then began tugging and pulling it down,while I tried covering my erect penis still encased in tight wet speedo. The feeling was sensational, the clinging wet nylon slowly coming off my wet body. Soon all of me was showing and We both had no shame, as he soon had my blue blue speedo off me. Once naked while showering We both had healthy ejaculations in the shower together, just us guys surrendering our favorite speedo, TYR swimsuits and my bashfulness in the showers. It was a great way to start the summer season, just us guys.