View Single Post
Old 04-06-2016, 10:41 PM

I love wearing speedos, thongs, and g-strings . . . there is something about revealing and concealing. Also, they are so comfortable to wear. I'll wear a speedo at any beach or by any body of water. I'm selective when it comes to wearing a thong or g-string. My wife and I enjoy laying out in thongs at the beach together. We have some great memories of doing that in Hawaii. We vacationed in Spain last summer. I wore a very small, minimal, form-fitting g-string. I had to shave my bikini area pretty much bald to wear it and make it look right because of the minimal design of the suit. That was the best vacation that I have ever been on. Maybe one of the best, most exhilarating events of my life.

If you have't worn a thong/g-string in public, build up the courage and do it. You won't have any regrets. It will be a memorable experience. Who knows, you might get some positive comments. I think that many people have had fantasizes about wearing a minimal suit in public at some point in their life. The people that mock those of us that enjoy wearing minimal swimwear are jealous, plain and simple. We are doing what they want to do, but will never have the courage to do. Why am I so obsessed with minimal coverage swimwear? Send me a PM if you can help me with my obsession.

Take care and good luck!