View Single Post
Old 07-05-2023, 05:41 PM

Default That’s a snug, fit, but just how I like it!

That’s a snug, fit, but just how I like it! I Miss These Brands and Items from Earlier Times

I admit it! I really enjoy feeling horny. For me, at least, its the best part about being a guy, and the best place to be no matter what. Being horny goes by any number of other names, the most mundane being feeling aroused. But that term does not convey what is really going on when I am feeling horny. Feeling horny for me is a complete experience, mind and body. Feeling “sexual” or “sexy” does not adequately capture what I enjoy so much. My mind is focused on the specific body parts that make me feel so good and want to think about nothing else. When I am feeling horny, I do not want to be distracted.

Even in earlier times, there were clothing items that were almost guaranteed to make a guy feel horny (aroused) Of course, back then, guys never talked about such things but especially not to their male peers. But all the guys kinda knew what might be going on in their minds and bodies. The desire to feel horny is all but universal among males, and maybe more than a little stressful too. Thinking back, I would have been a much happier person back then had I not been so stressed out over the situation. I think what “gets” to most guys is the fear that something might happen (say a full erection, or worse, an out-of-control orgasm). At an early age, guys learn that they must always try and be in control, and an inadvertent erection or orgasm is anything but the kind of control guys want to demonstrate. The erection for no apparent “reason” falls way outside of this effort to have everything under control. Still, if one can get past the sheer fear of an erection or even an orgasm, sheer pleasure may not be far off.

This leads me to my review of clothing items that had (and maybe still have) the ability to get me in a state of arousal. My mind tends to wonder to a guy’s first encounter having to wear something arousing, the classic example being a Speedo swim brief, but this list would also include a jock strap (aka athletic supporter) and maybe even a wrestling singlet or even compression gear in two pieces like a compression shorts and a compression tee.

For me, this all seems very tame at this point in my life, for I have had these items for many decades and can get into them practically any time I want. So far as the compression tees and shorts go, however, I am deeply saddened that the “Starter” brand gear, commonly found at Wal Mart over a decade ago is no longer available. You could always count on the Starter brand for a really snug fit that was like a second skin in both the tees and shorts. I still have a few pair of shorts in reasonably good shape and I am wearing a steel gray pair today as I exercise and write. Still, the snuggest and “toughest” compression shorts I ever owned were the Bollinger brand. I had a white pair and a black pair. I am not sure what happened to the white pair but I still have the black pair, and I still get horny just thinking about wearing them. These are one “mean” pair of compression shorts if you get what I am saying.

Despite never being an athlete in a team sport, I always liked a strap, and the snugger the fit the better. I know a lot of guys preferred the Bike Brand, but I was rather fond of the Duke brand that was also in a Wal Mart display in the Sporting Goods section. And the cups were really fun in that they pressed flat against the groin leaving little room for growth. But the snug fit and the combination of psychological and physical sensations of not having any extra room to grow were part of what made strap wear so much fun. The oversized cups they sell today are not nearly as much fun. Not much can beat a really small nearly-flat cup for sure but those are old school and not easy to find any more.

At some point I was lucky enough to have purchased a Sapphire Blue genuine Speedo swim thong. Speedo carried these for only a short period of time. They designed them to provided a bit more ample rear coverage than the swim thongs being sold today. Still, this thong was a lot of fun. It looks almost like a Solar brief from the front but the rear is a half inch wide strip of cloth that runs up the crack.

No list for me would be complete without mentioning the original Jockey men’s Thong underwear. These were all designed the same but came in various fabrics, the tamest was the one that was mostly cotton but with about 10% spandex. The other fabrics were Spandex/poly blends. In a word, these thongs were “undersized” and when you were wearing one your mind was constantly drawn to what you were wearing. Great fun, but maybe Jockey thought they were scaring off guys from wearing these. But what a treat! I was climbing the walls.

I have always liked tighty whiteys—as in combed cotton briefs, but I quickly discovered I liked these even better if they were undersized—a pair needs to be just big enough that when stretched out goes around my waist. Adult SM was just too big and roomy. But many Boys sizes have near an adult waist size. And were otherwise smaller and snugger fitting. I discovered that a Boys size 14 was about a 28-inch waist, and a Boys 12 was a 26-inch waist, and that I could fit into either. I have the smaller one under my Starter compression shorts today in fact. Feels great. Just the fit I like.

The problem is that it is no longer possible to simply walk into a discount house and find tighty whiteys in boys sizes, although I have been able to find them on line.

My final choice is the Club Swim "Euro" Brief. This was something of a House Brand for the US vendor Swimoutlet.com, but was replaced with swim briefs under the "Sporti" brand name.

I still have several Club Swim briefs in the Euro design. These are classic undersized swim briefs, but could be worn at the pool as "regular" swimwear. The sides are about 2 inches but somehow, they have a smaller fit than the Solar briefs do.

I discovered that the 28-inch waist size fit me well around the waist for me, but the sizing difference was that a 28-incher had a lower rise than the 30-inch size. This looks fine in front, but the 28 inch shows a bit of the butt-crack Y from the rear. Some guys might think this is perfectly OK at the pool, but others maybe not. The 28 incher reminds me of one of the Japanese Aqux suits in this regard.

Still, if you want a suit that says "I need to jerk off!" This is the suit to wear. I wear my Black Club Swim as sleepwear. The newer Sporti Euros are fine. I have a few of those too, but somehow the Club Swim Euro is the one that presses all my buttons!

This concludes my list, for today at least. Back to the rowing machine!

Last edited by sebbie : 07-06-2023 at 12:18 PM.