View Single Post
Old 04-06-2023, 01:28 PM

Default Warmer Weather is here!

Warmer Weather is here!

After what to me was like an excruciatingly long period for cold temperatures, the thermometer got up to 85 degrees F yesterday, and I got to thinking about how much fun it would be to sleep overnight in a swim brief. The house had gotten to 73 degrees too, so it was more than time to switch over to my summer sleepwear which is only a snug-fitting swim brief. The really interesting part about this is that while a swim brief feels really snug and slick, invariably I just drift off to sleep. Then, like clockwork, I wake up at 3 AM feeling horny as all get out and also invariably my hands and fingers find their way down to the spots that are making me feel horny and I start enjoying myself some more. The only risk here is that I am liking this so much that I will soon end up in full-orgasm mode when I really just want to edge and then fall back asleep, still horny as all get out. It was all I could do to keep from going into an orgasm but somehow, I managed. My male body parts are really enjoying the warmer weather for sure.

If you are new to the idea of wearing only a swim brief as sleepwear, I strongly recommend this. I do not know if your experience will be similar to mine but you can easily find out. The brief need not bee cut too skimpy. For this activity I find a brief with 2 or even 3-inch sides works fine. The whole idea is for the brief to fit snug enough and be made of thick enough but still slick-feeling material to put a steady and firm pressure on everything in your groin area.

[Speedo right now has a “One” Brief that buyers are complaining fits on the small side and you should up-size one or maybe two sizes. But as sleepwear, ordering your normal waist size would probably provide the perfect fit. You want your sleepwear brief to fit tight and snug and give you the psychological feeling that something very important is in a slick but very confined space. but not to the point the tension is so extreme that you have difficulty falling asleep! Finding this exact place takes some research but the research is fun.]

So, this morning I get up, still feeling quite horny from my 3 AM edging session, and I want to continue those sweet sensations all day long! It's been a while since I have felt this good—somehow my sexual activity goes into hibernation in cold weather when the days are short. Invariably, my thoughts turn to going with a thong rather than tighty whitey briefs for the day. You know, a thong where the pouch pushes my penis up and forward even as the back cuts between and then cinches up between my glutes. The back provides a great sensation as whenever I bend forward it cinches up tighter even as my penis is pulling the pouch forward. This competition between the two competing forces is endlessly fascinating and the typical bodily response is to drip.

Of course, I am not going to wander around during the day wearing only an underwear thong. A strap and cup is called for—my favorite old-school jock strap like they wore in the 70s, with a cup just barely big enough to press down on and contain my flaccid penis, a penis that knows the cup is limiting the space for expansion. My little Duke strap and cup is perfect—Wal Mart used to sell these. So, the straps on the strap are crossing my glutes even as the thong back cuts between them, and the cup is “firmly” in position.

But that is not quite enough pressure in my effort to “climb the walls” so to speak. Besides, I am still nearly naked. The solution of course is to put a pair of my favorite Tesla running tights over everything, a new pair I have worn only a few times. I like these because if sized right, they fit like a second skin over my entire lower body, putting more pressure on the cup and adding to the fun. My SM ones are the perfect size for me, 5’10, and 150 lbs.

Still not enough cup pressure? Why not pull a pair of Starter brand knee-length compression shorts over the running tights? That is going to make the pressure on the cup and the stuff underneath even more extreme, and just thinking about this I keep getting hornier and hornier. My penis is now in a place where I could not directly play with myself even if I wanted to. But never mind that, I feel really great down there, and I am happily enjoying myself anyway. Very Happy!

Can I make it through my usual rowing and cycling workout this way? I will see! I will see!

Update 11:30 AM local time. I got through my usual rowing and biking workout...takes about 75 minutes. I really enjoyed myself, especially how the thong back cinched up between my glutes with every stroke of the rower. The constant pressure of the cup bearing down on my penis felt great too and stimulated me to row harder and harder. I'm still feeling way horny, and I am thinking about things to do the rest of the day. The day is young yet. This all started with the stimulation from my night sleeping in the swim brief. The sensations are overwhelming!

Last edited by sebbie : 04-06-2023 at 03:47 PM.