View Single Post
Old 04-27-2013, 03:58 PM

Default 5: Scott gets animated

“This is the first time I’ve worn this suit,” Scott said as we moved ourselves closer. “I got it a few weeks ago, just for us.” Scott looked extremely hot in that suit, the way he filled it out. The style was really interesting, unlike any I had seen to that point in my life. It made everything point straight out like it was enveloped in its own pouch. The suit was a solid color orange, in a shiny material. Scott’s drawstrings were hanging half in and out of the suit.

“That is such a cool suit and you make it look sensational. I feel overdressed,” I said to Scott. I was wearing my more traditional yellow and green Speedo brief. My suit was easily double what he had on.

“No way,” he replied. “you look great and I love your suits.”

We rolled on our backs for a while and held hands. I loved this park because it was so private, which was really important now. Scott was on display like he had a mountain packed inside his suit. The way the suit was cut, it held everything up as he laid on his back. Of course, his personal situation was helping that. No way we could do this on campus or at the river. A Walking trail and bike path was to our left, but at the bottom of the gentle hill. People there might see us laying out, but we were sure they could not really see us well. It was a great spot for watching the cyclists zoom by in their tight cycle shorts.

I rolled back onto my side facing Scott and I laid my hand up on Scott’s abdomen and rubbed him gently. His abdomen was flat and tight. Scott smiled at me. “Your sweet,” he said. “And you are driving me wild.”

“I see that,” I whispered. I could only imagine that Scott was really having to hold back the natural course of events. I was really feeling my own situation getting more intense. I had not intended for us to get into this, at least not so early, but it just happened.

“Too bad we can’t jump in the pond,” Scott hinted at his state. “I could certainly use that cold water.” We both smiled at each other. I slid my hand up to Scott’s chest. He had moved his own hand such that it was touching me right on the front of my suit. He was making me wildly aroused as I felt his hand against me.

Zach had jumped down into a small pool of quiet water that was between the rocks. He needed the water break. Amy sat at the edge of the rock with her feet in. She snapped a picture of Zach in the water.

“That water is really cold,” She said to Zach.

“Yeah, but it feels great.” Zach replied. It was really cold, and Zach could feel everything in his suit retreat.

“You are gonna freeze your balls off,” Amy said to Zach, which caught him a bit off guard. She blushed when she saw his shocked reaction hen she giggled. He smiled back at her.

“I’m pretty sure they are still there,” he replied.

“We’ll get them all warmed back up,” she teased back. Zach was sure of that. He was thankful that the water was close.

Zach climbed back up on he rock, right next to where Amy was sitting. Zach knew that he had really shrunk from the ten minutes in the cold water. He actually had shrunk more than he realized. His bulge was more of a tiny bump.

“Looks like the water cooled you way down,” Amy said as she checked out the fit of Zach’s suit. Zach blushed a little.

“It happens,” he said. “Maybe they did freeze off.”

She grabbed him around the waist in a two hand hold. “You’re a funny guy,” she said. “And I really love the suit you have on.”

They both sat side by side on the rock. Zach grabbed the small cooler and pulled out two drinks. For the next hour they had a very deep conversation about school, life and their ambitions. The whole time, Zach was thinking how amazing she looked.

My hand brushed across the front of Scott a couple times as I moved from his chest and abs to his legs. I was enjoying watching the reaction of him as he got so completely engaged in the moment. Scott was breathing heavier now, and every once in a while he would let out a sigh. While I rubbed across his body, his hand held me on the front of my suit as he felt every part of my own bulge. We had been at this for a while and we both were feeling our urges take control.

“Oh man,” he said. “I don’t think I can control myself.” Scott rolled on his side to face me. He tried to roll onto his stomach, but the way his suit was cut, he could not, at least not comfortably. He moaned some more and took my hand and slid it up his leg, placing it right between his legs. He was really rock solid against my hand.

“Oh, please…” Scott whispered to me. “I can’t believe this,” he added.

“Want me to stop?” I asked.

“Yes and no,” he said. “Oh man…oh man.” He was rocking against my hand.

I loved watching Scott when he was turned on, because he would get fully animated as he tried to hold his control. As he got more excited, the more animated he would get. I could tell he was at that point. It was almost as if he was doing all he could to stay in control, but it was a losing battle. His hand held over the bulge of my suit as he wrestled in his own. In his arousal and excitement he really clamped down on me, squeezing hard.

“Dude, your crushing me,” I whispered trying not to break the moment. He eased his hand, but kept it there. I could see that he was about to burst right through his suit. That pouch was stretched fully. Every detail was outlined and the stretched material was pretty sheer.

“Oh ----,” he said aloud as he started to reach the point of no control. He pushed hard upward into my gentle caress. He was driving me wild with his own excitement, he was so erotically animated. I could feel his body pulse with anticipation. “On Ryan, please…”

To be continued....