View Single Post
Old 09-03-2016, 05:07 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Part 32 - Julie wants more

Timmy came home from the weekend beaming that Monday morning. “Wow, you look like you had a good time,” said his Mom. “Oh Mom, it was amazing, I love their place, the have a big lake and a raft and boats and…..” “Wow, slow down, you can tell me all about it.” Timmy described the activities as best he could leaving out the parts with Julie that he didn’t want her to hear. “I think her parents really like me, I hope I get invited back up again,” proclaimed Timmy. “Well, if it was as good as you say it was, I think you’ll be back up there in short order,” Timmy’s Mom replied.

Things seemed kind of boring at home compared to the non-stop day and night activities of the lake. But Julie was also home so they got to spend some time together but it wasn’t like the privacy and intimacy they had at the lake which they both missed. While hanging out at the local mall, Julie once again surprised Timmy. “You know your friend on the swim team, Jimmy?” she asked. “Sure, what about him,” said Timmy. “Well I don’t want you to take this the wrong way because I really like you and this is just a ‘thing’ for me about Jimmy, I don’t like him like I like you but I’d like to jerk you and him off at the same time, do you think that’s something you and he would do, and of course, both of you in speedos!” inquired Julie. “Well,” Timmy said thoughtfully, “I really don’t know.” “Hey, I know you two did it together,” snapped Julie. “How do you know?” asked Timmy. “I can just tell, am I wrong?” asked Julie. Timmy was in a spot, he knew she had him. “Yes we have done it,” he replied, feeling he had no choice but to tell her. “Fine, then you’ll ask him,” said Julie, more as a command than a question. “Sure,” said Timmy.

On the spot, Timmy texted Jimmy – “Hey J, u wanna practice in r speedos – bout 4?” A few seconds later a response text said ‘Ya 4 sure where?’ Timmy replied “my house c u”.

“Timmy, that was brilliant, you’re learning,” said Julie excitedly. “We’ll surprise him.” “Yeah, I think that’s the best way that way I don’t have to do a lot of explaining ahead of time and he will be OK with it once he gets over the first shock,” Timmy said with a devious laugh. “Julie, you have to be in one of your skimpy suits, too,” Timmy said quite firmly. “You don’t have to sweat that,” she replied.

To be continued

Last edited by dm106 : 09-03-2016 at 06:22 PM.