View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 08:00 AM

Default I want to go soon!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumu
Black's Beach in San Diego. The glider port trail is the safest trail but be careful there, too! Ends on the straight end of the beach, the gay end is about a half mile walk north up the beach. Its a rather natural beach, waves and rip tides can be dangerous there. Shuffle your feet on the bottom to minimize stingray problems. Its best to keep your feet off the bottom, to start swimming as soon as you can, stingrays breed there in the summer. Its real scenic at the base of 300 ft. cliffs. in Balboa Park south of the prado there is a speedo friendly gay area too.

How's the crown down there? Am I expecting to see a lot of older gay men ogling at other guys or is it super fit younger guys that make me feel inadequate, lol? How prevalent are speedos? I really would like a speedo tan, but I don't want to be over-dressed.

I am so down to go, but I just haven't found the time. At the back of my head I also want to lose some weight and tone myself up a bit. So, I've put off going for another month.