Thread: Bikini Bottoms
View Single Post
Old 05-05-2012, 01:02 PM
Speedo Member

Default Bikini Bottoms

Hi guys, I'm new here. I stumbled across this forum and liked what I saw.

Last year was the first time I have ever worn smaller swim wear. I already wear skimpy underwear (thongs, strings, cheekies, etc) and GF loves it. Last summer we were bikini shopping for my GF and she saw a bikini bottom that she said would look good on me. I said I'm not wearing a girls bikini bottom to the pool. She countered with the fact that it doesn't look like a girls bikini bottom, and it is sexy as hell. Its not tie side, or string side or anything. Infact the only way you would know is if you knew the small logo stitched on the hip.

It was a Roxy bikini bottom, and wore it to the local pool. The first time I swam in it, I was hooked. I love the feeling of freedom in the water and how fast I dry when I get out. I surely don't miss the feeling of a wet mop hanging from my waist. My GF loves it, she thinks it is sexy and I havent heard any negative comments at the pools, even over the winter when were at a hotel pool.

I know have a bunch of different bottoms in different colors patterns and styles. I do have 2 bottoms that have "roxy" written all over them, and I wear those too. My GF likes them alot, and as long as she likes to see me in them, I will wear them. I have worn them at the hotel pool a few times and no one has said a thing.

Now the question, am I the only one who wear girls bikini bottoms? anyone else ever tried it? I dont like the look and style of the guys ones and the ones I do like are really expensive whereas a girls bikini bottom can be had for under $20 all day, sometimes even less on ebay. I dont like the guys styles, they are either to much like tighty whitey underwear or they fit like a garbage bag over the crotch. I have found the womens styles are available in much better cuts, fits and colors.

I am rather well endowed and had bit of trial and error finding the brands that fit well. The two that I found fit the best for holding junk in is Victorias Secret (though they seem to run big, I wear a small from them) and Roxy (I wear a medium).

Of course I have pics. What are your thoughts? anyone else try it or do it? I know this is a Speedo board but you guys seem to be pretty open minded so I figured I might be accepted here with this idea....

Here is my first Roxy bikini last year...

This is a Victorias Secret one I got last fall for $2.99 from the VS website under Clearance

Am I the only one? thoughts and or comments?