View Single Post
Old 08-24-2014, 02:38 AM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
"anything I am involved in" is the difficult part there as the old board members
(what few exist) will have to know what you are involved in if they are to make a relevant recollection of a past post or posts (there were no separate forums within the board's content in those days but Mike came in the end to change the layout (and name) in order to conform to what you see on just about every other forum on the Internet.
You may well get opinions on how well it was/was not enjoyed (in its former rather chaotic state) and you will see some reactions to the reformatting in the very early posts in the archives available today (some members were not happy to lose a simple arrangement they preferred and did not wish to continue their participation).
Louis tells me the Speedo Fantasy Board existed perhaps 10-12 years prior to that - though all the history you want might be better ascertained by a request to Mike, the founder.

Byron,
What I really meant was any group or on this case, board of which I am a member. Hope this clarifies it.

D67