Thread: Short Tights
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2019, 09:32 PM

Red face Short Tights

It's nice wearing short tights in the gym, but I've worn them during the warm weather and they really feel and fit nicely, especially under snug shorts, exposing the tight fitting lower legs on the short tights. I must say they are very arousing many times, wearing them with summer shorts. One of the fun times wearing them under snug shorts was at the doctor's for an annual summer checkup. Much to my surprise, both the female doctor and nurse admired my summer attire. When it was time to be examined, all my snug sexy summer clothes had to come off including the snug white summer shorts and my short tights underneath. I stood looking at them with a sense of embarrassment, when the nurse firmly and gently helped removing all my summer clothing, first the summer short sleeve shirt was pulled off, then she managed unbuttoning and unzipping the snug shorts and last of all my short tights that were somewhat exposed under the shorts. i was very erect, as she firmly worked the snug summer shorts down and off and now those beautiful white colored shorts had to come off. There I was before being examined by the doctor, still in my short tights only and not yet ready to give them up, but to no avail when she stretched and peeled them below my waist. It was a sensational feeling, as she soon had my erect penis unsnugged and freed from those clinging short tights. The feeling was like having my speedo swimsuit stripped off me. A few more firm pulls by her, the short tights slipped below my waist and now and off when she would say" step out of them" once she had me completely naked, then gowned. She liked stripping my snug summer shorts off, especially my short tights. i was now being examined by the lady doctor and did miss wearing those short tights, then wearing boxers with another pair of loose and long short after being at the doctor's for my annual examination. Those are some good times wearing short tights besides in the gym.