View Single Post
Old 02-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Speedo Member

Talking More Speedo At Orchard Beach

Here is another memory I have of Orchard Beach up in the Bronx in the middle 1980s.

I went to Orchard beach via the subway to Pelham Bay Park, and from there, take the bus that go straight to the beach that only operate during the summer season.

I remember a dusky skinned Puerto Rican guy in a white polo shirt and white cotton shorts and sneakers standing near me. I didn't think much of him nor paying too much attention to him. Looking back, I should've.

The bus reached the beach and we all disembark and walked to the beach from the bus stop, which is about a 5 minute walk. The Puerto Rican guy was walking ahead of me and he was apparently there with a couple of friends too. I looked away for a moment and then looked back.

He was now walking in front me, he had taken his shorts off and was folding it in his hands. He had a pair of black speedo bikinis on.

I was like cursing myself that I missed the money shot!

He and his friends continued walking and I surreptitiously followed them. They went into the men's room and I waited outside as I don't want to look so conspicuous.

Eventually they came back out and went into the sand and I followed them and they found a spot and spread out their towels and etc. The guy's two friends, unfortunately, were not wearing speedos. Needless to say to I stake a spot a distance away and watched.

If you know about Orchard Beach, it rests within Pelham Bay Park, so there are a lot of hiking trails right off the area of the broadwalk of the beach. There were a couple of times the guy would walk off into one of these trails with one of his friends or by himself, every time he would put his polo shirt, sneakers , but not his shorts, so he would walking in the woods in his speedo bikinis.

I wished I could've follow him, but again, it would appear too obvious. I have to leave the beach while he remain there. I wished I could've stay and see if he would just get to the bus station in his speedos and pull his shorts back on at the last minute.