View Single Post
Old 09-05-2023, 12:52 PM

Default Running Tights: A Snugger Fit is More Fun!

Running Tights: A Snugger Fit is More Fun!

As many of you are well aware, I have become a huge fan of running tights. Since I am retired, I spend a lot of my days just lounging around the house, and in much of the year, a pair of running tights is my “go to” garment. If I am doing work outdoors, I sometimes pull on a looser fitting pair of pants over, but the running tights often simply stay in place. In really warm weather I go for a pair of snug-fitting compression shorts or even a swimming jammer. But my choices there are equally snug fitting.

A basic problem is the what to wear under any of this compression gear. I know many guys wear nothing at all, but for me, that does not feel quite right. This is where a favorite pair of thong underwear gets pulled into service. A pair with a back that is going to cinch up between by glutes, giving me a gentle but enjoyable tun every time I move. I am very fond of how a correctly fitting thong pushes my penis and balls upward and forward even as the thong back is cinching up on my backside. This feels great! If you have never tried wearing a thong in combination with running tights you need to try this. You will quickly get hooked on the varied sensations you will be feeling down there. Some of them are rather spectacular.

Of course, you could wear a favorite swim brief under the running tights too, but for me at least, that is not quite an equal experience to the thong.

Then, I often put on an old school strap over the thong. I am fascinated by the combination of the two. The thong wants to push all my important parts upward and forward and the strap wants to put pressure on downward and backward. It is the combination of these two sensations that leads to am really interesting place. The strap I have on today is one of my old Duke branded ones—the ones Wal Mart used to sell for $3-in store. It has one of those quirky rubberized pouches along with wide elastic at the waist—three inches wide. I am planning on exercising on my rowing machine and stationary bike wearing this outfit today.

Today I am not wearing a pouch version with a cup but sometimes I do that too. Some days I like to feel myself through the running tights and think about the sensations down there, and being cupless allows me to do that. But other days I might wear a cupped strap. The cups I have are barely noticeable once the running tights are on. Feeling myself in my tights is a real treat as well.

If you are new to buying and wearing running tights, I would encourage you to do so. They are a real treat for the mind and body. They are readily available at amazon and other online retailers and are cheaper if purchased in packs of three or more, which brings the price down to under $10 each, well below what a swim brief usually retails for nowadays. Do not be afraid to undersize. Technically I am a US MED but I ordinarily buy running tights in US SM. The SM size still fits me well lengthwise (I am 5’10”), and ensures that the fit will be skintight from the thighs to the ankles. Part of the fun is the really tight fit and you don't want to miss out on that.

Last edited by sebbie : 09-05-2023 at 02:32 PM.