View Single Post
Old 04-10-2016, 09:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
my first thong experience was many years ago in Hawaii. I did not seen one on the beach (male or female) but figured, why not. I put it on and walked down the beach to find a good spot to sit and read and tan. I know my bare bum got looks but no comments. As the days went by I was more comfortable wearing it and even did my morning jog on the beach wearing it. After a couple days I did get a couple "where did you get it" a couple "you got more nerve than I ever would have" and two Japanese woman wanted a picture with me on the beach both front and rear. They were giggling and blushing and it drew laughs from others. Swimming was no big revelation since I was used to nude swimming in my pool. In later trips a bar waitresses showed me an album of guys she photographed on the beach in thongs. The pic of me was noted the first she saw on Waikiki.
One comment - tight thong back strap and sand - not pleasant!

Found an old pic from the 80s of a guy wearing a thong on Waikiki. Wish this was more common these days.

More on the photographers Flickr page: https://www.flickr.com/photos/alan-light/