View Single Post
Old 07-29-2023, 03:14 PM

My wife and i have just returned from holiday on a Scottish island where as i've said in another post, we first indulged in sea swimming, Wim Hoff theory and all that. Instead of my Kiniki Andre swim bikini I decided to buy some 'speedo' style swim briefs, by "myoddballs". They have loud patterns and the words, 'oddballs covering your tackle" written across the bum. They have 5cm wide sides and I was surprised just how much they remind me of my 'speedo make' swim briefs at school; lightweight fabric, though no seam or dart in the front , they still allow for a bulge (which my wife described as obscene!). In my school days I used to get quite turned on by seeing my bulge and the sensitive feel of the material, especially is someone brushed against it. As i also said in other posts, I wore them while other people were about and didn't feel in the slightest uncomfortable as they have, in my mind, an acceptable brevity. I suppose the fact that we both had inflatable tow bags around our waists and i wore neoprene socks and gloves along with a swim cap, thus completing how silly we looked, and were swimming in relatively cold temperatures, that I wore loud patterned swim briefs was unimportant in the end. I was even comfortable in the presence of a friend from whom we'd rented out holiday home, my wife and I were on the beach. We were relating a story to her about someone we'd met on a previous day who had been staring at my pink with white palm trees, swim brief and possibly taken exception. I bent over to show our friend the words on my bum and she instinctively gave me a friendly slap, which didn't bother me but about which she was so embarrassed after. The point being that she accepted my swim briefs, I think. I'm actually happy to speak publicly about my swim briefs now. So I suppose the point in this long blurb, is that I've nearly come full circle in journey with speedos, though will still wear the tiny bikinis where appropriate, though now I'm in love with my new swim briefs, even sitting wearing one while writing this.