View Single Post
Old 03-17-2012, 11:18 PM

Default Part 3: The discovery

I never found out if Cody ever tried the pocketed suit on. He returned it a few days later, but would not admit to having put it on. Zach was the most forward about it. “Dude, you pocket the guys swimsuit, and you never even tried it on?” Zach emphatically asked Cody. Cody admitted nothing, other than to say he thought about it. That was not, however, the end of his curiosity. Every time he came over to our room, he’d always check out what suit I had drying. And not just check, he always picked them up, looked at them. He even would do the same to Zach’s on the floor, often hanging his up on the back of his chair. He was as much neat as he was curious, I guess.

“You sure do have a lot of those” Cody said one day a few weeks later. “Seems like everyday I see a different color or style,” as he held one up. It was a front print Tyr that was one of my favorites. It wasn’t a team issue, but at practice we could wear what we wanted, so I wore my own most of the time. I got teased by the team as “the male model” because I had so many suits. Zach was a close second.

“It’s not that many” I said, grabbing the suit back from him. “I only brought a dozen or so from home, but we swim two or three times a day.” Truth was I probably had triple that in my drawer, but that was my secret. Only Zach really knew my attraction to tight swim suits. Zach, even as a straight guy, also had his share, but not as bad as me. I had mostly briefs, but had bought a thong, which I wasn’t really sure I liked. I also had some longer square cuts, but it was mostly all sorts of briefs. I had modeled the thong for Zach, which is a whole story in itself.

“You sure do like to check out my suits,” I added with a smirk. “I still think secretly you want to try one on, unless you already did that.”

“I just can’t figure out how you fit everything in something so small” Cody replied. “I mean dude, I’ve seen you in the shower, your not exactly tiny.” I found that kind of arousing. I wasn’t sure if the comment turned me on, or the fact that he obviously had checked me out. “I mean, I’m not gay or anything” he added, “but you know…” he trailed off. “You ever check out other guys?”

“Yeah, all the time” I replied. “When you see guys in swim briefs, you can’t help but see what they got.” I really could have gone far more into this topic, but I left it there. “Hey, dude, for all your interest in my swim suits, you’ve never been to a meet. We could use the fans, we got a big meet this Friday.”

“Yeah, maybe” he replied.

“You really should” Zach inserted into the discussion, breaking from his studying. He was sitting there in Nylon shorts that were wet because he had thrown them on over his wet suit from practice. He had a big exam and didn’t want to waste time showering and all. Yeah, kind of gross, I guess, but he more smelled of chlorine, so he was certainly clean.

You know, its funny what three guys alone will talk about at that age. Cody was all hot and bothered about the size of Zach and mine’s team suits. In a weird way, I think the thought of something that small on excited him. Zach said I was just dreaming. Cody was a shy guy, and he really liked girls, talked about them all the time, but he struggled to get dates. Zach was convinced his interest in our suits was driven by the fact that he was horny and wanted to get laid. I could only hope, but probably not by me.

“Have you ever had a really huge boner in these?” Cody asked, “I mean at practice or something, not like when you were alone.”

“You’re asking Ryan” Zach asked. “Dude he gets hard if he just thinks about it…” I shot Zach a look and he stopped. Cody was clearly curious, which led to a whole detailed discussion of some of our “situations” while at meets or practice. Zach talked about all the boners he got when he dated a girl on the team and how she always tried to get him hard at meets. I did shared a story about when I was at the beach with Melissa (from a previous story) and could not control myself. It was a really fun, albeit youthful exuberance, conversation. There were plenty of other stories that Zach and I both could have shared.

-------------------------

Cody did come to our meet. He had actually never been to a swim meet before. It was all he talked about the whole day Saturday afterwards. The relay and the divers were really cool to him. “All the guys look really strong and the girls are pretty hot” he said. “I’m amazed you guys can walk around almost naked with all those hot girls”

“Yeah, it gets hard sometimes” Zach replied, not realizing what he had said. When he did, all of us broke out laughter. We carried on about that for quite a while.

Cody had never really been a swimmer. He knew how to swim, but only did so every once in a while. I thought he had the build of a guy who’d be pretty good. College is often as much a chance to discover who you are, as it is a place to learn. Something clicked in Cody watching that meet. He did not say anything then, but a few days later he asked Zach and me if we could give him some swimming tips, he wanted to try swimming. “Not like you guys” he said, “but, you know, do laps and stuff.” He was also convinced he could meet girls at the pool.

“That would be fun” I said. Zach agreed. After a whole debate on what time made the most sense, we agreed that we would go to the open swimming at 9PM the next night. “It’s great, the pool is pretty empty and the folks who are there are mostly just screwing around” Zach said. Zach did some life guarding as part of his swimming scholarship, so he knew the pool schedule really well.

I reached in my secret swim suit box and threw the same unworn Speedo brief to Cody. “Might want to wear this” I said as I tossed it, “at least if you really want to be serious.”

“I don’t know” Cody replied. “we’ll see…”

I was hoping he’d at least give it a try.

“Don’t pressure him on the Speedo” Zach said after Cody left. “I’m not sure he’s ready to take that step.”

With that Zach climbed on his bed and laid out. I think he was a little horny, as he rubbed himself with his right hand, and his bulge was clearly bigger than normal. He was in his boxer briefs, which were not as hot as him in his team suit, but he still looked really awesome.

“I’ll try not to” I replied, watching Zach as he laid there. He was such a cute guy, it was times like this that made it really hard for me to not want to tackle him. As we laid back, I watched as Zach continued to tease himself with his hand. He clearly was going in the mood, and what else can a lone guy do. All the while I watched as Zach made himself more aroused I was thinking of what it will be like to make Cody a swimmer. The sights and the thoughts were having the same effect on me as Zach was having on himself.

To be continued… up next, Cody becomes a swimmer….