View Single Post
Old 04-01-2022, 02:20 PM

Default Positioning Yourself in a Swim Brief

Positioning Yourself in a Swim Brief

A lot of what I read suggests that the smallest and the skimpiest swim briefs are the most fun to wear. But, the truth is that a guy can have a lot of great sensations wearing just an ordinary, traditional swim brief. I am talking, of course, about a brief of the classic Speedo ® design. You know, a brief with sides that measure maybe 2 1/2 or even 3 inches, and from a poly-Lycra blend fabric that fits snug but also stretches a lot. This would not be considered anything out of the ordinary when worn at a beach or pool—the classic swimmers garb that is once again becoming increasingly popular with the real swimmers in the high school and college competitions.

Nowadays, the stretch fabrics are great in that they stretch a lot but still give a skin tight fit. Of course, even with a brief this big, I still suggest undersizing the waist by an inch or two from what a guy normally wears in non-stretch fabrics for the “classic” swimmer-bod look..

The trickiest part about a swim brief is, well, bluntly put, how do I arrange myself down there? Or, more bluntly, exactly how do I place my penis in such a snug-fitting garment? Indeed, there are several possibilities. Guys are keenly aware that depending on how exactly that is done is going to determine both how the guy looks and feels in his brief. The options are basically five. That is, down, forward, up, to the left or to the right. Each of these options not only looks different, but feels different as well as in some options feel more erotic than others, and there are reasons for this. Let me discuss each of these options.

With the DOWN position, the guy is thinking that this is the most conservative position for two reasons. First, assuming he stays relatively flaccid, any unanticipated “growth” will usually not be that noticeable. Further, in a full down position it will appear that he has no bulge or penis down there. This is good from the perspective of being out around other people. The problem, of course is that the down position leaves little if any room to grow should some growth inadvertently take place, and even a slight erection in the down position can be quite uncomfortable. The top or lower end of the upper side of the penis is in contact with the fabric, and this is the part of the penis that has the fewest erotic nerve endings so in this position the guy is not that likely to grow. In that respect, the down position is the “safest”.

In the FORWARD position, the guy positions his penis so it is pointing outward with the glans area (tip) in direct contact with the fabric of the pouch. In this position a guy is going to appear to have a bulge even if he is flaccid. And the contact between the tip and the fabric is not going to “help” in this regard. To be sure this is fun—maybe great fun, except that it is going to be quite obvious to others as to how big the guy is, and worse, even a minor hard-on creates a bigger bulge still. So, I do not recommend the forward position unless the guy is in a situation where this happening is what he wants. The forward position may be a bit too much particularly if a guy took my advice and undersized the brief a bit. The new fabrics are stretchy enough to accommodate most guys in the forward position, but I would still take care with this one if you are going to be in a situation where others are nearby such as at a public pool.

A third option is to point your penis to the LEFT. The effect is to create what appears to be just a tube (your penis) as a 5 inch long round thing heading off to the left. From a distance, this may be hardly noticeable. Generally the part of the penis in contact with the fabric is all along the top and maybe the side of the penis, but not the ultra-sensitive underside.

The fourth option to the RIGHT is the same except your penis is pointing in the opposite direction. Most interestingly, I have found that the sensations a guy gets pointed left are not identical to the sensations pointing right. One of the two directions generally feels more erotic than the other, and a lot of guys who favor a side position left or right have definite preferences for one versus the other. Kind of like being left or right handed. Me, in this regard, I am a definite lefty. The guys who find the down position uncomfortable often adopt a left or right position instead. These positions still feel great and being left or right is probably the option that most guys end up doing.

Finally, there is the truly erotic UP position. This is the position to try if you are really fixated on experiencing first hand why wearing a swim brief can be such great erotic fun. And it makes the choice of a brief that has 2 ½ or 3 inch sides that fits higher to the waist a good idea. Pointed up with as brief with only 1 inch sides and a low-ut waist, pointed up, your glans area can easily come out over the top of the brief. But with the brief with the wider sides you will have more space to grow without coming out over the top. This position is way neat and fun for two reasons. First, the underside of the penis has the hottest erotic nerve endings—and in this position the underside of the penis is pressing firmly against the fabric of the brief all along the underside. Even more interestingly, the erotic hot spot on the underside of the glans just below the tip of the penis is also pressing firmly against the pouch fabric. This sensation might cause you to scream “I like this! I LIKE this!” Probably best you try this position at home in front of a mirror to see exactly how your mind and body tolerates the situation you have put yourself in.

If you are relative newcomer to wearing a swim brief I would suggest “breaking in” any new swim brief by trying all the five positions in the order I listed and see exactly how your mind and body “responds” to each of them. The neat thing is that you can run your experiments using a simple swim brief that provides significant coverage. Finding how your body “reacts” to each position is essential if you intend to wear the brief in a public setting such as at a public pool. You do not want to get into a situation where you inadvertently ejaculate in a public setting, so you need to understand both the situations where that will not happen versus possibly happen. And a first-time brief wearer who initially chooses the “up” position is setting himself up for a possibly very embarrassing situation. You can only imagine what would occur if a guy suddenly cannot keep from ejaculating positioned upward. Yet, if you try this in private and ejaculation occurs this can be great not-to-be-missed erotic pleasure. All the best in running your experiments with a new swim brief.