View Single Post
Old 03-26-2022, 05:34 PM

Default Those fit really tight on you!

Those fit really tight on you, but they look great!

I have been fascinated by all sorts of tight-fitting clothing from bell before I became a teenager. Before puberty, I had only a vague understanding as to why, except that I knew for some not that apparent reason, this is where I wanted to be. Once I reached puberty, things came into focus for me quickly and I began to understand more fully what had been not as clear to me before.

As my readers know, I have spent a lifetime running experiments that make use of every manner of snug-fitting clothing. My favorites lately have been underwear thongs, jock straps, and running tights, which I have been wearing for my daily exercise.

Today I was looking through some of many pairs of extreme skinny fit jeans that I own. Now as American males have long known, the transition from jeans fabric that contains no stretch spandex was once thought of as somehow not right for guys, that a form fit was somehow OK for women who wanted to wear skin tight jeans but somehow not OK for guys. Asian, and to a degree European men had no such hang-ups. The Asian guys in particular liked the super skinny form fitting look long before that look caught on with American guys, where baggy was in. But the European guys tended to follow the Asians as well.

As you know, I have been exercising daily and in the last several winter months favoring really snug running tights as my garment of choice. But as I was digging through my jeans, I found a couple pair of black jeans that looked surprisingly much like my black running tights. One air, from Pac Sun, I purchased relatively recently as in maybe 18 months ago, but I also found a pair I had purchased earlier. Both of these pair for me fit skin tight but seem to have a lot o stretch and both are size 30 x 30”, about 2 waist sizes down from my usual 32 x 30 size for jeans with zero stretch. The earlier pair I had ordered from AliExpress on the internet, a big China-based variation on Amazon advertised as super skinny jeans. Remember that the Asian guys were doing the really snug look long before the Americans. Maybe just maybe these would work as exercise gear as an alternative to running tights.

Now the jeans material is heavier than the running tights material but otherwise the jeans fit about as tight as the running tights, even though the calf and the leg openings.

But, what to wear with these? I haven’t talked a lot about tops, but I am fond of the compression gear tops both short and long sleeved. I really like the erotic feel of the long-sleeved top better than the short-sleeved version, but the long-sleeved versions are difficult to get in and out of on a warmer day if a guy is sweating at all. But, this being a cool March day no problem getting myself into the long-sleeved black compression top.

All of this calls for a thong and a strap. Today just a simple cotton thong that fits very nice and snuf between my glutes and holds my penis where I want it to be. Then I foud a “designer” strap I had ordered on Amazon. Check out the BSHETR brand name on Amazon. I like the way the leg straps cross my glutes but I feel “bare” and somehow “missing something” without the thong strap cutting snuggly between my glutes. So the strap over the thong works very well.

Time to pull on the super snug black Asian jeans and get on my rowing machine. Exercising in this setup went very quickly and I felt really snug. I feared that when my timed stationary bike ride happened the jeans would keep me from moving quite as fast as when I wore the running tights, but oddly enough, I completed my four mile run in less time. Perhaps this was due in part from the stimulation I was receiving from the thong and strap, but everything went very well.

This experiment has encouraged me to look at some of my other pairs of skinny jeans as pure athletic apparel as well. Exploring all of this is great fun.