View Single Post
Old 02-24-2022, 08:52 PM

Default Strapped and cupped

Strapped and cupped

I have long been a fan of old school athletic supporters—you know, the kind with the neat rubberized pouches and the 2 ½ or even 3-inch elastic waistband with the leg straps that cross my glutes to hold everything in place securely.

And to paraphrase the old Mounds and Almond Joy Ads “Sometimes I feel like a cup and sometimes I don’t” But when I “hunger” to be in a cup, not just a cup of any size or shape. I am not a big fan of the newer “banana cups”. Too much room to flop around inside for sure. I like the old school cups that are quite flat and have only a limited amount of space inside. I particularly like the fit and feel of a cup that puts a constant, steady pressure on my penis. My penis senses the gentle pressure of the cup bearing down on it—and the sensation of the sides of the cup just being present. Not anything really big or profound, mind you—but just “there”. And of course, the pressure might be so subtle that it does not even hardly “bother” me, psychologically. But as soon as I start to think about where the cup is and how my penis is encased in it, the cup starts to “bother” me psychologically.

At first I think to myself this is no big deal at all, surely I can cope with such a subtle but distinct pressure. Then I think about what is happening to me down there some more and I start to squirm a bit. What seemed quite tolerable only a few moments ago is now starting to “get” to me. Somehow my penis “knows” that it in something of a “predicament” and escape is not an option. On one hand, I am really starting to “enjoy the situation I am in…precum is a real indicator that this is a place to be that, while annoying, is also a place I like very much. At least that is what I am sensing—a rather horny mixture of being annoyed but having some interesting fun at the same time. Weird, huh?

I guess, the original “plan” for guys who wore these old school straps and cups is that they would go directly over the nude body. Then the strap pouch would collect any precum drops. Then guys got the idea that they could wear the strap and cup over a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys. Not only was the leg straps to chafe the glutes, but the tighty whiteys provided a secondary layer for collecting precum drops and kept the strap ouch cleaner. Still, lots of fun.

Today I tried something different. Why not wear a pair of snug running tights as a first layer, and put the strap and cup over that? That provides a lot of interesting pressure points and these pressure points tend to interact. But I do not want to be wandering around with a white strap and cup over black running tight. The solution is to make a final layer of a pair of really snug fitting Bollinger black compression shorts OVER the cup and tights. The Bollingers make sure that the Strap and cup press firmly and constantly against my groin which, as the day wears on is subtle at first but then starts to “get” too me—nothing dramatic but just a steady light pressure that feels wonderful.

I highly recommend this “layered” approach. It is always good to have a collection of cups and straps—every one is unique and different and each one provides a unique set of sensations. What a great thing to do on a lazy afternoon!