View Single Post
Old 02-12-2022, 12:06 PM

Default Wayback Machine

Wayback machine
I got to thinking about when guys first realized that wearing a thong was great fun, psychologically and sexually As everyone knows, the Speedo company in Australia “invented” the Speedo, as in a lightweight swim brief which, for its time had what guys thought was minimal coverage. They were brief style with moderate sides—maybe three inches, but this was in the pre-Spandex fiber days. And a real Speedo was made from durable nylon—but lightweight, like a swim brief made with the material in a parachute.

But there was no stretch fabric to hold a guy in, and especially when the suit was wet, the outline of the penis was likely clearly visible. Guy’s had to learn to deal with the near nudity that the lightweight nylon provided. But soon a Speedo was the thing for any serious Aussie swimmer to wear, and sales exploded.

However, guys soon discovered that, unlike the later stretch briefs, the back of the suit fit loose too— loose enough so that the fabric covering the glutes could be collapsed to form a mere “wedge” of nylon fabric—and the wedge was small enough that what was covering the glutes could be wedged between the glutes, making the glutes bare, and creating the first instance that was to feel on the guy like a thong would later do. This seems maybe a bit “exposed” for the time but soon these hunky swimmers were picking up on the idea that exposing the glutes was a fun—even very masculine thing to do. And soon a lot swimmers were doing this glute-exposure thing with the thong-like garment they made. The girls on the beach went bonkers for the daring exposed glutes look—some guys too :-).

But, of course, the swimmers were starting to really like the feel of the wedge of nylon cloth crawling snuggly between their glutes and putting tension on the anal area. None of the guys said anything but for the swimmers, they were getting their first experiences as to why being in a thong can be so much fun. All of this is tied to the indirect pressure the wedge of the thong places on the anal area—and indirectly on the adjacent prostate. So doing this became the method the hunky swimmers were getting turned on by the indirect prostate massage from the lower position of the wedge. They were gradually learning this and how much fun the right (wrong?) stimulation in that area can really be.

Since the first loose-fitting nylon Speedos we have had many decades of thongs with a lot of them purposely designed to be a genuine “treat” for a guy in this respect. These are available both as swimwear or as underwear or as designs that could serve either purpose. And often the designers are trying to come up with a design that immediately get the wearer (like me) climbing the walls—so to speak. Indeed, the instant arousal is part of the fun and generates sales for the company making these.

Which takes me to my review of the 2x(ist) thong. It is always an interesting puzzle to write these in a manner that clearly communicates to the reader what I think the reader should know but do it in such a way that keeps the review rated PG, not R or X. So here is my effort in that respect. See if you can determine exactly what I am trying to tell you without going into NSFW mode. This review is now up on the Internet. The vendor approved of my text.
-----------------
Great, Snug-fitting Thong

This is a really neat thong but especially well suited as an undergarment under compression running tights or compression shorts during exercise or other recreational wear. I chose the SM size in part because I really like a snug fit but also because thongs nearly always fit better if they are a bit downsized. The waistband is fine on me. What is really important is how the back fits and this is not easily determined looking at the photos in the Amazon description. With a Y-back the top half of the Y goes across the top of the glutes diagonally both ways, but the lower part of the Y consists of an elastic band that cuts deeply between the glutes and attaches to the bottom of the front pouch. This band is short and fits very securely on this thong. The pouch needs to be just large enough to contain everything but not loose enough so that parts can inadvertently fall out of the pouch and the stretch fabric pouch used here accomplishes this very well. This is an excellent thong, and I also like to wear it as sleepwear. It feels good on my body in several different ways. I highly recommend it but particularly as recreational or sleepwear.
--------------
And here is a review by another guy of the same thong. He is attempting the same thing I am attempting. Clear communication to the reader without making the review NSFW.

I've loved wearing underwear briefs and swim briefs since my earliest teen years. They were so much more comfortable for casual wear, sleeping in, and swimming laps. At 14, I tossed out all of my boxers, jammers, board shorts, and stuck with only the tiniest of briefs. I was absolutely in love with them, looking at myself in the mirror wearing them, swimming, beach volleyball, yoga, just everything. They were an inspiration to exercise and eat healthy in order to keep looking great! So when I was 19, I noticed a few underwear brands selling thongs online, and I couldn't get the thought of wearing them out of my head. I immediately bought a few.

Once they were delivered, I took them out of the packages, and tried them on, one after the other. It was such a thrill! 2xist thongs bring me back, reminding me how they changed my life and helped my fitness goals even more. Everything from the comfortable pouch up front that provides so much support, the waistband which stays on the hips with ease. Since they're made of cotton, they wash easily. Plenty of eye catching colors. And the greatest thing: it's the most wonderful, sensual feeling with the y-back between the glutes!

-------
And here is yet another review from the same guy on the all cotton-version of the 2x(ist) thong This one is almost G-rated

Ten years after first wearing thongs, I still experience that same thrill, especially since I'm still wearing size small/size 30 with ease! Most guys probably are skeptical about taking such an (admittedly) huge step with wearing something unfamiliar, and yeah that's normal. But they are so flattering to slender swimmer bodies, and weightlifter bodies alike. Once you take that step of feeling comfortable with yourself and wear one, for fitness goals, as well as personal appearance, you'll exude a confidence you wouldn't have thought possible! So go for it! And if your S.O. has your back, yet another plus!
--------------------------
Both of us are trying to communicate the same thing. That is, you should be interested in buying this thong because wearing it will make you feel really horny almost instantly, and it is really great to feel that way! But my readers here have probably already figured that part out. Part of the market for the thong is for guys who have decided its great fun to get hard in one of them! But we don’t exactly say that in the reviews—though there are hints here and there.