View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 02:15 PM

Default Spending the night in a 2x(ist) SLIQ Y-back thong (part 2)

Spending the night in a 2x(ist) SLIQ Y-back thong (part 2)

Twenty and even thirty years ago I started really having fun exploring all of this. The Jockey thongs available then merited 5 stars on the mean scale for a superb cord back that could only reside deep between my glutes, a tremendous area where the cord met the pouch that gave my perineum a steady truly enjoyable jolt, and a super stretchy but really tight pouch that forced me the play with myself just to get into the damn thing without having both balls (or worse, only one ball) pop free. In a sheer horniness or arousal scale this was an easy 5 stars. Everything that needed to be touched got hit in a most wonderful way. I was totally hooked!

Thongs always present something of a challenge to get everything in place. A guy does not want to be wearing a thong for daily wear with one or both balls hanging out, and getting both your penis and balls into the pouch may require some hand work, which is fondling, as in just getting everything in with both your penis and balls pushing up and forward. This fondling makes you start to get hard. And with a snug pouch, any expansion is going to put more pressure on the cord that is residing against your anal area as well as put upward pressure on the stitches that connect cord to pouch and some serious upward pressure on the perineum. Depending on your outlook, this can be treated either as a problem or as horny erotic fun. The more you grow the more the tension and the fun. I think a lot of guys who might otherwise want to wear a thong as daily wear worry about this to the point it scares them off. But this is at the heart of the thong as erotic recreational wear part of the equation.

2x(ist) has for 30 years or more made thongs that were clearly aimed not at the daily wear often straight guy market but at the recreational wear department. The Y-back design with the narrow cord and snug pouch is part of the design. My first 2x(ist) thong I purchased many years ago featured a Y-back design and a really snug pouch hit all my recreational wear erogenous buttons, so to speak, and I have spent many nights sleeping in it, and waking up at 3 AM to discover that I was somehow, for some odd reason, was feeling really really horny. In fact I was wearing this old thong just a week ago. Still a great fit and feel.

So, my idea yesterday was to not get into the new SLIQ thing until I was ready for bed and then spend the night in it and see how I rate the experience. And I did exactly that. Now the Y-back is interesting as the first third of the back and the upper half of the Y cuts across the glutes on both sides. But then the lower part of the Y is a single cord that suddenly cuts deep between the glutes and attaches to the pouch at the perineum.

For recreational thong wear I always want to make sure that the cord is a bit tight, and the SM size I ordered basically ensures that the cord will be snug. And the SM size ensures that the pouch will fit around my penis and balls snug. Getting myself into all of this requires a bit of “work” on my part but trust me, the work is not unpleasant. The sizing is perfect. The waist band is snug and not too snug. And the lower part of the Y cord has a lot of tension on it, tension that will only increase if I grow a little during the night.

So, I got everything in place and concluded that I was in a good place but nothing that was going to keep me awake, and I quickly fell asleep. I was exhausted from all the edging (I was tired from a long day where I was basically aroused all day long). Then I awakened at 4 AM and I noticed that I was feeling really horny again. Somehow in these situations my hands and fingers seem to find a way to my penis and balls. My penis is trying to push forward and upward and my balls are in the pouch but right beside my penis not beneath it. And my balls suddenly seem to be super-sensitive as well. This is crazy fun to experience. Maybe my initial idea that this was a fun recreational thong but not as much fun as the older designs was not quite accurate. I am suddenly liking this, a lot!

So the cord that makes up the lower half of the Y is wider than it was in my older 2x(ist) thongs. Will this still cut between my glutes on its way to the pouch and perineum area. Next I discover that I can spread my glutes wide and see exactly where the cord has migrated. Not to worry! The cord (lower half of the Y) is deeply embedded between my glutes and putting tension and pressure directly on my anus. That is, well, interesting. But remember the thong size is SM and the cord somehow needs to make its way to being attached to the bottom of the pouch. The shortest route is the path that embeds the cord most deeply between my glutes and I can feel that now. The cord puts a constant slight pressure on my anus and then as it meets the pouch the short, snug cord puts more upward tension on my perineum. Further, by simply fondling my penis and balls in the confines of the pouch my penis grows a bit and tries to press forward come more. This not only puts more tension on the cord and on my anus, but causes the seam that is hitting my perineum to press upward some more. The combination of these three actions is what great recreational thong wearing is really all about.

So, my conclusion is that this is a really mean thong and fully worthy of a 5-star rating with a bulls eye hit in all three male erogenous zones, and a truly great choice for recreational thong wear. I still haven’t gotten off but am still horny from the accumulated things that happened to me yesterday and during the night. I could not be more pleased. Is it better than the two older designs I have? That could be debatable. But I am looking forward to just another day a abusing myself in these ways—it is all terrific fun.

I was going to mention how I got this thong on Amazon so quickly. I had been over at the 2x(ist) page and the SLIQ designs were either bright purple, heavily patterned or a crazy gay pride rainbow design. I was looking for something more somber, say navy, gray or black, but with the same features and there was a new one in what must be a discontinued color, navy blue, and for only $18 with free shipping even that the price was lower than the $25 for free shipping on Amazon. Turns out the seller that had the thing was a mini store working out of a small residential house. But the really weird par was that the house is in my city and maybe only about a mile from me. The seller dropped it in the mail almost as quickly as I placed the order and it was in my mailbox the next day. Strange coincidence!

All is well in erogenous, edging land… Did I mention you might want to try this?