View Single Post
Old 02-10-2022, 02:13 PM

Default Spending the night in a 2x(ist) SLIQ Y-back thong (part 1)

Spending the night in a 2x(ist) SLIQ Y-back thong (part 1)

The 2x(ist) thong I ordered showed up in my mail box only 2 days after I ordered it (there is an interesting story as to why I got it so quickly that I will share with you later). As I indicated in my previous post I have been having a particularly fun time the last few days just working through my daily exercise routine while wearing a thong, and then following that up in the evening with some great applications of my vacuum penis pump, all the while edging as in staying horny and hard but just below the point where the muscular contractions of an orgasm are inevitable. I have “trained” myself to be able to do this for long periods of time and it is truly great erotic fun.

First, some definitions. I have been using the term “mean” or maybe “not so mean” to describe the attributes of an underwear thong. But a mean thong is not a bad thong but a really good thong for recreational wear but maybe not for daily underwear. I have a very large thong collection and I have worn practically every kind of design. The term “mean” is simply a short cut way to compare two different thongs with respect to how likely just wearing a specific thong will make you instantly feel aroused (or horny). I could do this on a 5-point scale with the meanest thongs getting 5 stars and the least-mean ones getting one star.

Another aspect of this is that guys who buy thong underwear do it for a variety of reasons, and some guys (believe it or not) are just thinking of wearing a thong as daily underwear without getting into the horniness stuff at all. These guys probably are in search of a less mean thong since getting aroused during the day may have issues—maybe they need a thong that would rate only one or two stars on the meanness scale—as in something no more arousing than, say a pair of briefs. (Well, not quite but you know what I am getting at).

Me, being retired, but very fond of being horny and edging is always looking for the meanest possible thong, one that would get 4 or even 5 stars on the star scale. And, like I say over the years, I have accumulated a huge collection of thongs at all sorts of meanness levels. In recent years it has become more difficult to find the really mean ones, but 2x(ist) thongs have always been 4 or 5 star thongs in this regard and a long-time favorite of mine for that very reason. I know psychologically that just being in a 2x(ist) thong will likely make me quite horny. I have samples of the product made 20 years ago and 10 years ago and over the years I have found these to be hugely enjoyable on the meanness scale (Will just getting into this send me into a way horny edging mode?).

So the issue is, how does the current 2x(ist) design compare with their earlier efforts? As I said, in recent years, I guess to appeal to the guys who are considering just wearing a thong as daily underwear without the other stuff that goes on with the guys who buy and get into thongs mainly for what I term “recreational” wear. So I am buying this thong partly to review where 2x(ist) thongs are currently for recreational not daily wear use compared to the thongs they made 10 and 20 years ago.

So, for me, yesterday was one of those days where I was aroused and horny practically continuously all day long and on into the night. My mind was laser-focused on arousal and edging. One of the great fun parts of being a retired single guy is that I have the freedom to do just that. I am a great fan of edging. And the mix of what I am doing to, by, and with myself has reached a new level of sheer enjoyment. I also greatly enjoy the VED pump with this really neat hard-on that is great fun to massage to just below the level where the muscular contractions start. Just as I think I can stand it no longer massaging myself the hard-on with gel soap, I jump into a freshly drawn warm tub of water to cool down a bit and reduce the urge to purge ever so slightly. But I get out of the tub still feeling way horny.

Meanwhile, I have this new 2x(ist) thong still in its packaging, and I vow that I am not going to try it on immediately, but instead crawl into it AFTER the warm tub bath still horny and then spend the night in it. Long ago I have learned that the way one needs to judge the quality of a thong on the mean scale is to try sleeping in it, and what better situation than to try crawling into it at bedtime after my full day of edging, VED pumping and other assorted male “self-abuse”. Being single, living alone really makes this all possible.

I am truly fascinated by the work of the men’s thong underwear designers. I have long believed that most of the designers are gay males who really understand the nuances of exactly what parts of the male body become erotic when touched or even brushed against. This is the part where the real talents and knowledge of the gay male underwear designer comes in.

Practically any gay guy can tell you that the male body has three major erogenous zones, but straight males tend to be focused on only one of them. Further, designing a “mean” thong aimed for recreational wear involves coming up with a design that “kicks” all three of these erogenous zones, not just one of them.

The three zones are 1 the area in and around the anus, 2 the perineum area which is an erogenous bundle of nerves just behind the scrotum and lying wedged neatly between the scrotum and the anus, and 3 the penis and balls that together are viewed as just a single, interconnected erogenous zone. Straight guys tend to be focused on the penis and balls and tend to see them as largely separate erogenous zones not interconnected.

So in deciding to market thong underwear for males, the manufacturer is faced with a fascinating choice. Do I come up with a design that might appeal to a straight male for daily wear that might opt for the design as an option to wearing ‘boring” briefs? There MIGHT be a market here. To be overcome is the notion that the design is perfectly fine daily underwear who guys who are not into recreational underwear at all.

But the OTHER option is to have my gay designer come up with a really mean design and focus my sales on guys who see thong underwear mainly as recreational wear—but particularly the gay market although more generally people who see all of this like this writer does. I wear a thong not because it is a better design for daily wear but rather because the mere act of getting into the right thong makes me instantly feel really horny. The guy might not fully appreciate why this is so, but remember the thee gay male erogenous zones I listed above.

To make a thong design that appeals to males merely looking for something for daily wear as an alternative to, say a standard boring cotton brief, the design needs to largely ignore the first two erogenous zones. So, the thong back is fairly wide and usually designed to cover the crack from on top to bottom rather than cut between the glutes. The thong back is also relatively long which means that the point where the back is sewn to the pouch is loose and rides below the perineum rather than pressing snuggly against it. Did I mention that another “feature” of a daily wear thong is a fairly big and loose fitting pouch with plenty of room to contain the guy’s balls and penis and some “room to grow” without putting undue “tension” on the wider back which could cause issues in daily wear. This is a “tame” thong rating 1 or 2 stars on my scale of meanness. But this design is of little interest to guys who are making purchases not because they intend to wear thongs as daily wear almost as they would a cotton brief, it largely ignores the so called recreational wear market that involves specifically stimulation of the other two erogenous zones so critical in recreational thong wear. And in recent years many of the manufacturers seem to be focused on making only “comfortable” thong designs and focus on the daily wear not recreational wear market.

(To be continued)