View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 05:46 PM

Default Footnote to the previous post

So I got to looking at the 2x(ist) offerings on their Web site. Turns out they have less expensive all-cotton versions and fairly expensive ($26 ea) SLIQ versions that are purportedly skimpier and made of a cotton/spandex blend that I am so fond of.

From there I got to looking on Amazon to see if there were any colors/fabrics not on the 2x(ist) site and what the prices were. On the 2x(ist) site it looks as if they are aiming this thong for purchase by the gay pride crowd between the “pride” print version and the bright purple color.

On Amazon I found this one on in a more somber navy blue for $18 not $26 in SM (oddly, MED is more expensive) and with free shipping. So I ordered that. In reading the reviews the comment is that these seem to require a size up. If anything a SM for me is one size down.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B073WHPY9F?th=1&psc=1

But for me with my super-intense fondness for super-snug thongs I do not think this will be a problem. ROFL.

Now all I have to do is just wait for my order to arrive and then give everyone here my detailed review. Makes me horny just thinking about it LOL. Read the Amazon reviews. The guys are saying much the same thing I said in my post above about wearing thongs, and are wearing them under snug running tights the same as me. They are not quite as explicit as I am with respect to exactly what they are saying but the implications are as crystal clear as a drop of precum.

On a separate but related topic, I am just through my morning exercise program with my rowing machine and stationary bike wearing a thong under a really snug-fitting pair of running tights. The combination does some really interesting things given that the narrow bike seat tends to put still more upward pressure on the perineum area with each turn of the pedals, and this is way more fun when wearing a thong. It is so much fun that the bike ride goes quickly.

You might think I am badgering you to engage yourself in male “self abuse” when what I am really interested in doing is simply getting you into an exercise routine that you enjoy. In this semi-aroused “horny” state, just brushing a fingertip or two against the tip of my penis through the tights and thong as I ride sends waves of intense pleasure through my entire body. Why not? Maintaining an exercise program should and can be fun in all sorts of ways.

And a new 2x(ist) in on its way to me in the mail. It’s great just being a guy!