Thread: Last nite
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 10:34 AM

Default Last nite

So,..last night I was feeling a little horny when I went to bed, so I pulled on a neat little cotton thong under my sleeping pants. The thong holds my equipment securely, and I could certainly feel the strap of the thong between my butt as I quickly fell asleep. Interestingly, I went right to sleep and slept soundly all nite long..the next I looked at the clock and it was nearly 6AM. I got up and quickly noted in the mirror that I was bigger and harder than I was when I went to bed. I slipped the thong off and went about my morning prep. After that I was still pretty hard. I decided it would be fun to try going into work today wearing the thong I wore last night and a really nice tight pair of Pac Sun jeans that are among my favorites. So, stil feeling pretty horny, I pulled the thong back on and up tight, and put the jeans on over. Now I am almost ready to head off to work. Still feeling quite nice down there as I still haven't gotten off. I can still feel the strap of the thong tugging away, making itself known to me, just like it was last night. I wonder if I will go through my entire work day in this condition. I know I'm going to do some daydreaming about what I am feeling today. Being a guy is really fun for sure!

Sebbie