View Single Post
Old 04-20-2013, 10:31 PM

Default 4 Sunny Saturday section 2

continued from prior post......

Zach and Amy worked there way out well into the river, stepping and jumping from rock to rock. At one point, Zach actually stood in the water and lifted Amy across. Such a gentleman. Amy had her eyes set on a huge boulder that was well out in the rapids and Zach was determined to get her out there. While Amy was not the only bikini clad young lady, as far as Zach could see he was the only Speedo clad guy. Most of the other guys had on board shorts or just regular shorts. It was pretty crowded, but that was expected on a cloudless, warm Saturday.

With quite a bit of effort, they made it to their destination. Zach let Amy climb up on the rock first and she did a hero stance at the top. Zach snapped a picture. He then joined her and they laid out the towels and the blanket. By the way the rock was pitched, once they laid down, they were virtually invisible to the crowd.

Zach laid back with his head resting on his hands. Amy came right over and sat directly on him, her bottom sitting slightly above his waist. She tickled his chest and rubbed his abs. “Look at you,” she said. “Lay there like this and I can’t help myself.” Zach pulled her down to him and they embraced in a kiss. Their romance was moving really fast, the two of them had clearly fallen for each other in a big way.

“Come lay down,” Zach said as he gently nudged her off him. Amy slid her hand all the way down Zach, across his suit, and down his leg and she rolled to lay next to him. She rested her head on his chest and he stroked her hair with is left hand.

“This is really sweet,” Amy said. “I’m so glad we have the whole day.”

“Me too,” Zach said. “you are the cutest girl here..”

“Awww” she smiled back at him. She let her hand wander down his body, exploring the strength of his leg as she felt his muscular quads, rubbing them up right to the intersection of his legs. Zach would flinch a little as she got close to his erogenous spot. He was already getting very much aroused, but for some reason he didn’t really mind. Neither did she.

To be continued.....