View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 06:10 PM

Default 3: Zach's swimsuit dilemma...

“Hey, Ryan, you still awake” Zach gently said. The room was dark but for the light of the outside campus lights sneaking thought the blinds.

“Yeah, I am awake," I replied. Truth was I was more than awake. Zach never asked me to talk in the night, unless it was big, He was usually the guy who listened to me at night. I stopped, well maybe slowed my hand under the covers. "What's up?"

“I’m not sure what to wear tomorrow when Amy and I go to the river.” Zach asked and stated at the same time. Zach and Amy had arranged to go to the river the next day, a Saturday, after morning practice. It would be just the two of them. The river was awesome. Lots of huge rocks and ledges to hang out on. On a warm day it would be loaded with students from the University. “I mean, do I wear shorts, a swimsuit, if so what kind of swim suit?”

“Well, what do you want to wear?” I asked. “You look hot in anything.”

“I don’t know,” Zach answered. “I probably should wear a pair of board shorts, but I hate laying out in the sun in them.” Zach paused for a while. “I’d wear a Speedo, but we are always the only guys in them when we go there and I am not sure if Amy would like that.” Zach was really wrestling with this.

“Well, if it was me, I’d wear what I like to wear and not worry about it. Plus Amy knows what you look like in your swimsuits and she must like what she sees.”

“Yeah, I guess you are right. I’m still not sure though. My suits are all really boring, too. You got any cool suits you’d let me borrow? “

“Dude, no problem. I’ll get you looking awesome for Amy. She won’t be able to keep her hands off you.” I knew just the suit I was going to lend him.

“Mind if I turn on the light?” Zach asked. “I want to see what you have.”

“Sure,” I replied. There went my activity for the night. Zach switched on the light. I waited a second hoping I would calm down a little. I uncovered myself and got up. I was wearing a old red print suit, kind of well filled out at the moment. I opened my swimwear box and pulled it out. It was overflowing with suits.

“Wow, you got a whole store in there. You’ve added to your collection.” Zach observed. He was standing there in his boxer briefs. He looked hot as heck.

I pulled out a really awesome Arena suit, the one I had thought of. It had these really cool bold stripes in red, green and blue that shot across the front in an arrow type pattern, against a black background. “You’d look hot in this,” I said as I held it up to Zach. It was one of my favorite suits. I recall that it was not a lycra blend, but a Nylon or poly blend. The material was tighter fitting.

“Pretty cool looking,” he said. “I like this one, too.” Zach grabbed a really bold purple and green print Nike. It had a wild pattern on it.

“Dude, try them on. Let’s see.” Zach was just a tad bigger than me in the waist, but we were close enough that he could easily wear my suits.

He shed his boxer briefs right there and slipped on the Arena suit. I wasn’t really ready for him to strip right in front of me, but I was fine with it. The suit looked exactly as I expected on him. He filled it out really nicely and it accentuated him really well. Zach looked down at himself. “Kind of tight feeling,” he said, “but it looks cool. “

“Go stand in front of the mirror. You look amazingly hot.” Zach made that suit look awesome. He had such a great swimmers body and the suit hung low across the waist, enveloping him daringly. I always admired how Zach looked in his swimsuits. He had the absolute perfect body to be a model.

“Totally rad,” Zach said as he looked at himself. “This is a really cool suit.” he stood there admiring himself, which was making me wild. “You think it fits me a little too snug?” he asked after taking it all in. “I mean, there is not much room left and all…. just in case, you know, I get all hard and stuff.” Zach was pointed up, which really made the fit look risky, especially with the low cut. “There is not much give to this fabric.”

“Try a different position,” I suggested. “Amy will be so amazed at how hot you look in that suit.”

Zach adjusted himself so that he was now pointed down and tucked, which made for a nice round, contoured bulge. “That looks better, I think, but I would hate being like this all day.” Zach was a point up guy. He took his hand and slide himself so he was pointing sideways. “Nope, that just looks like crap,” he said. “I don’t know, Ryan, I really like this suit, but it makes me nervous.”

“It is a tighter cut than most,” I said. “But you have the perfect look for it.”

“Let me try the other one,” Zach said as he slipped out of the suit. He grabbed the purple and green one and pulled it on. It was a slightly fuller cut. This one was a lycra blend, so it had more give to it. Zach stood there and checked himself out in it. He didn’t say anything, but turned to me. “What do you think?”

“I really like it on you, but I am not sure, I might like the other better,” I replied. This one fit well, but you could tell it had enough more coverage that it was not quite as low on the front.

“Yeah, I like that it fits me better, but I think I like the other one, too,” Zach answered. “But this one at least gives me more room.”

“Dude, you look hot in both,” so it is really what you like. “I didn’t think straight guys worried this much about how they looked?” I teased him.

Zach swapped back into the Arena. He played around with positions some more, which made me start to push the stretch of my own suit. I actually think Zach was starting to get himself aroused, too. At least it looked that way. “Yup, this is the one,” he replied. “Well, for now anyway, I might switch by morning.”

Zach changed back into his boxer briefs. He put both suits on top his dresser. I remained in the old suit I had on when we first tried to get to sleep. We climbed back into our respective beds and turned out the lights.

“Thanks, Rye, for tolerating all that,” Zach said in the darkness. He was fast asleep, which left me time to deal with the aroused state all that activity had put me in. I think I was jealous for Amy.

To be continued....