View Single Post
Old 01-20-2019, 05:56 PM

I remember when the "tight jeans" came out and all the talk was about these tight pants. Evidently they didn't catch on too well. All the stores and websites have them marked way down and still can't unload them. I tried on a pair and they were great at showing off legs, bum and package but far from comfortable. I want jeans I can move in and not feel like a sausage. I remember back to the last time they had the tight jeans in the 70's when they were stretch. Those you could move in and were quit comfortable.
And on the tight subject -- Japanese swim suits. I don't get it. Guys are quick to brag about their size (usually exaggerated) and use the speedo type suit to advertise it. (sometimes padded to go with the size lie) Why would any guy want to put on a suit that flattens and smashes everything to the size of a 10 year old? Besides that, it is totally uncomfortable - especially if it tries to expand. I know the Japanese aren't known for large packages but if you have it, why try to diminish its?