View Single Post
Old 12-22-2019, 07:53 PM

Red face Guy's male body parts

My younger cousin had to go see the doctor for a medical examination, yet nothing serious, just a physical exam that takes a lot of time. He asked me to go with him, as his doctor is the same lady doctor as mine. He knew he would be in the nude during his exam and had some anxieties too. Like me, he liked to wear warm layers of snug outside clothes with leotards and speedo style underwear. He was somewhat bashful being naked, despite having a long gown over his naked body while being examined by the doctor. It was a rather cold day too and had to go through this medical plight like I did often in the past when I had a change of clothes for him, the usual loose trousers and boxer shorts underwear for him to put on after his examination, as he'll be tired and need to dress again in a hurry if other patients are waiting to see her. We were in the waiting room for a while, as the doctor was finishing up one of her last patients, when we soon called in. He seemed somewhat shy around the kind nurse, when told he had to completely undress for his exam. He looked did look nice wearing those snug winter clothes with overalls and like me had to go through the same routine with the female doctor and nurse. I was allowed to be with him during his physical, while having his change of clothes with me. The nurse and doctor said, being he's acting so bashful with us, you might have to help him undress. After some stalling by him, I soon had to get him ready for the doctor to see him. This was always the hard part for me getting undressed, especially during the cold winter months. The lady doctor and nurse left the exam room while I helped him get ready. After some encouraging talk, he did take off his shoes and socks only, when I got him to relax somewhat, as I unzipped and opened the snaps of the snug warm overall and slowly worked them down and off his opaque leotard and tights clad body, while he playfully squirmed, blushed and feeling his full erection very snug and secure under all those layer and leotards that were now coming off. After some time stripping him out of all those snug layers of winter clothes, then the leotard, tights and speedo underwear, I finally got him naked with a bouncing hard on and soon helped him put on the awful long hospital gown. Once I got him in the nude, he looked like any other young guy age(28) showing his male body parts and not embarrassed nor ashamed,even with a hard on, when the lady doctor with her nurse reentered the room to do his physical examination including all of a Guy's male body parts.