View Single Post
Old 01-30-2023, 10:48 PM
Speedo Member

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aberman
How do you feel about string sided styles ? Both from a stylish point of view and from an acceptability standpoint . My normal wear in a uk pool is a Joe Snyder bikini which I’d say , for those who aren’t familiar , has a one inch side and a three quarter rear and a much briefer than speedo front . Certainly not a pouch but certainly brief .
I have muscle skins styles with more pouch front and half back with 1/4 inch string sides in red which I have worn in adult pool and spa and jacuzzi area quite openly in the canaries . That does take some resolve to walk about in amongst the board shorts wearers but it was fine .
But really my question is …. Assuming 3/4 rear and a decent front pouch how would you feel about using a string sided brief in public …. In a public pool , where 95 pc are wearing board shorts ? Do you even think it is acceptable ?
For me I think I might only do this a) not in my home pool b) possibly a hotel pool
What do you guys think and interesting to hear womens’ perspective if there are any on this board .
Hello, Aberman! I'm all for the string-sided style men's microbikinis, specifically the M73 Stuffit Rio from Skinzwear! I'm into bodybuilding, bodyshaving, and tanning with low-down teeny tanlines. As my body has improved, the bikinis get smaller! 😁 The string-style suits expose the entire torso, and just look so sexy! Just the thing for an exhibitionist like me! I like how this particular suit showcases my hard-worked abs and up-high bellybutton. I'm looking forward to sauntering along the beach on my next visit to Ocracoke Island on the Outer Banks of North Carolina wearing this suit. (Microwear for both men and women is welcome there. Women can go topless if desired, and nudity "happens" 😋 when the National Park Service rangers are patrolling in another area.) As for me wearing such a suit where it is not the norm? I have no interest in such, and would not consider doing so. I am not interested in spending any of my time or money where I would not feel that I am among fellow "body freedom" enthusiasts! To each his own, but I don't get the appeal of "bored" shorts that are large enough to shelter a pony! Here's the link to my Skinzwear suit (mine is tan, with a neat paisley print) and the model who inspired me to get this particular suit to start with. (Being a Rio, there is a "Cheek-and-Cleavage Show goin' on in back! Just adds to the fun for me!) https://skinzwear.com/product_detail...inz-Neon-Coral