View Single Post
Old 01-20-2023, 06:36 AM
Speedo Member

Default String sided styles

How do you feel about string sided styles ? Both from a stylish point of view and from an acceptability standpoint . My normal wear in a uk pool is a Joe Snyder bikini which I’d say , for those who aren’t familiar , has a one inch side and a three quarter rear and a much briefer than speedo front . Certainly not a pouch but certainly brief .
I have muscle skins styles with more pouch front and half back with 1/4 inch string sides in red which I have worn in adult pool and spa and jacuzzi area quite openly in the canaries . That does take some resolve to walk about in amongst the board shorts wearers but it was fine .
But really my question is …. Assuming 3/4 rear and a decent front pouch how would you feel about using a string sided brief in public …. In a public pool , where 95 pc are wearing board shorts ? Do you even think it is acceptable ?
For me I think I might only do this a) not in my home pool b) possibly a hotel pool
What do you guys think and interesting to hear womens’ perspective if there are any on this board .