Thread: The new format
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2011, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongIsland Tom
I'm slowly starting to get use to the new format but still not very happy with the layout. It's been up for awhile now and I don't see many post. I was happy to see a couple of puzzles (Thanks guys) but we seem to have lost many old and steady posters. Not a good sign. Another problem could be the new name. While I understand the reason for omitting the word "Speedo", it's going to make it difficult for new members to find this site. I think I would have substituted the word "Breif" or "Bikini" in the title. Without new members the prospects for this Board are dim. I would hate to see the board disappear and hope that it can be revieved and prosper. I did a story line once, do you think if I started a new one it would help?

Tom, I completely agree! While I am getting more used to the new layout, I am surprised at how few posts there are. I am a daily visitor, have been for years, and I had trouble finding the board this morning. I really hope it takes off and we find lots of new members! I love to come and get my Speedo fix!! Now that its too cold here in North Jersey, I'm really missing my Speedos