View Single Post
Old 11-13-2019, 07:54 PM

Default Part LII

Part LII

I confess, on some days just layering a pair of running tights over a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys is not quite enough, and I get an urge to add something more into the mix. For me, that something more often centers on the idea of adding a nice snug-fitting jock strap with a hard cup.

How about layering everything, and putting the strap and cup OVER the running tights and then maybe adding a second pair of compression shorts OVER the running tights to hold all the pieces securely in place?

I confess, I’m a great fan of old school jock straps. I’ve long thought that jock straps were a really neat piece of sports gear for a number of reasons. I’ve always loved how a strap fits a guy’s body, a traditional strap with the wide elastic waistband and leg straps that repeatedly tug against the strap pouch that contains a guy’s most sensitive and interesting body parts.

Then adding the hard cup somehow just seems to add to the pleasure. Not any hard cup mind you, but one that is just barely big enough to be able to contain your still-flaccid penis. I realize a lot of guys make the mistake of somehow believing that a bigger cup is a better cup, even one large enough for a semi-erect penis to flop around freely inside.

Truth is, the really enjoyable cups are the smaller ones, ideally one one just barely big enough to fit around a guy’s flaccid penis. Part of the fun here is surely psychological, part of it is physical. Once a guy’s brain is aware of the fact that his penis is going to be contained with only a limited amount of space to grow into, the penis seems to respond by growing just enough so that the penis senses the presence of the walls of the cup, and psychologically when that happens this leads to all sorts of interesting and pleasant sensations and fond longings.

Think about this. In partner sex. Once a guy enters a partner the walls of his penis are snugly surrounded by the partner’s body parts, and the presence of the walls of the partner is one half of what makes partner sex so much fun.

OK, so a strap with a hard cup is not the equivalent to real partner sex. We all know that. For starters, the walls of the cup are firm and immovable. But this simple fact leads to the possibility of getting to explore some fascinating sensations.

The other feature of all of this that I have long thought makes cupped straps so interesting is that unlike in plain ordinary masturbation, it is extremely difficult to ejaculate while still being inside a strap and cup. The best a guy can do is try to move the strap and cup a little in an effort to limit the tension on the penis, but that somehow usually makes matters worse not better. Indeed, holding the cup in a near immovable position for me at least is part of the fun. Realizing that I can’t resolve the dilemma and simply go into ejaculation mode makes the situation at hand ultimately more fun not less fun.

So I simply crawled into the strap and hard cup by putting it on me over the top of the running tights which themselves are over the pair of undersized tighty whiteys. Then a pair of compression shorts goes over the strap and cup and the other layers below. Then a pair of sweat pants over everything else.

With all of this going on I really am longing to to ejaculate. The sensual pressure steadily builds. I’m precumming all over the place. My body is getting unmistakable urges. But I have a workout on a stationary rowing machine to do. That will take 30 minutes.

Still, even with the intensifying longing to ejaculate, I’m really enjoying myself and my body. I am very aware of all the stuff going on in my groin area. The rowing went along very quickly. But I still really need to ejaculate. I wonder how long I can stand this. The sensations seem to vary moment by moment. Just pressing down on the cup with my hand is a lot of fun. This strap and cup is terrific!

So, you have been enjoying yourself all afternoon by staying inside your cup while going through your exercise routine and daily chores. By now, you should be feeling more than a little horny as the urge to ejaculate steadily builds.

What is the best way to finish this all off? Once you get yourself past a certain point, I recommend stripping everything off that you are wearing layer by layer. But before you do that pick out your snuggest and Skimpiest swim brief, perhaps one by Desmiit® or Seobean® Once you get yourself out of the layers of compression shorts, the strap with the cup, the running tights and the undersized tighty whiteys, it’s time to pull yourself into the tiny swim brief. This might not be that easy to do as you could be pretty big and hard by now. Point your penis up with the underside pressed against the pouch of the brief. If you have a hand vibrator to touch the underside of your penis, dig that out and all the better. Touch the underside of your erect penis lightly and repeatedly, either with the vibrator or with the tips of your fingers, and just see what happens. You should be fully charged by now. With luck this will be one of your best orgasms ever, alone or with a partner.

To be continued…