View Single Post
Old 11-03-2019, 12:57 PM

Default Part XXXXIX

Part XXXXIX

Up until a few years ago, it was a simple matter to wander into the store of almost any mass merchandiser, and pick yourself up a package usually containing 5 or 6 pair of tighty whiteys aka white ribbed cotton briefs. Over on the men’s side the sizes were usually SM. MED, LRG and XLRG. But you could also go on the side with underwear for younger guys and find practically any size smaller than SM as well.

Two things have happened recently. First, over on the men’s side everything is now labeled “full cut”. I guess this is the underwear maker’s attempt to convince guys that tighty whiteys aren’t that tight fitting after all, even if they are still white cotton. Over on the boys side, where traditionally sizes are listed as 16-18, 12-14 etc (I never did figure out if these numbers were somehow linked to the age of the wearer, but the numbers did not seem very close) I’ve noticed that tighty whiteys have basically disappeared from the racks mostly now in favor of briefs with cartoon characters. So the idea of having a “seamless” transition from really tight-fitting to not so tight-fitting can no longer be done with the ease that was possible just a few years back.

I’m not sure what precipitates changes like these. I hear that is some places guys are fearful of wearing tighty whiteys because they think they will be teased and bullied by the other guys their age. But cotton briefs bearing batman or other cartoon character would seem to leave a guy open to more teasing and bullying. In the current environment, just what underwear design is “safe” from potential bullying in a gym or locker room situation is not clear. Loose-fitting blue boxers? I’m not sure anyone knows!

I guess all of this also has roots in the fact that many guys are deeply fearful of allowing any peer to see them in what could be a state of semi-erection, and the snugger the fit, apparently the greater the potential for an unwanted situation like this to inadvertently occur.

Still, generations of guys learned the basics of masturbation by employing a pair of tighty whiteys. And they also quickly learned that the snugger the fit of the pair, the more potential that pair of underwear had for running useful “experiments”. It would be the rare adult male who could honestly say that he never ever got off wearing a pair of tighty whiteys as a teenager or perhaps later in life. For me, a snug-fitting pair still holds the same “appeal” that it did decades ago, perhaps as far back as when I was 14. Masturbation is both easier and a great deal more fun wearing a snug pair of cotton briefs that a loose-fitting pair of boxer shorts. So why the sudden shift in all of this with respect to what is available?

That is a good question to ask the underwear manufacturers. For most guys, getting the weekly wash together typically involved collecting all the pairs of tighty whiteys you got off in during the past week and hoping that the washing machine would be powerful enough to get the starchy yellow come stains out of each pair, and that no one would notice if the stains did not quite come out completely. As any 16-year old even knows, cum stains are not that easy to remove and frequently leave telltale remnants of slightly-yellowed cloth where the treasure tracks recently were.

But for the tighty whitey manufacturer, if this means selling more pairs of cotton briefs not fewer pairs that is a good thing not a bad thing. Besides, it is common for guys to collect a few pair of briefs that for whatever reason are deemed better than the others for jerking off in. This may sound crazy to females, but guys somehow just learn about this and accept it.

Now I suppose my readers are wondering what the characteristics of these special briefs are. Well, I suppose a particularly snug fit is essential. Once in a pair of tighty whiteys, a guy will have difficulty getting his penis to point straight up like some of the guys do when in a snug swim brief. The material doesn’t have enough stretch to do that. But a penis forward position is possible, but especially easy to do if the cotton brief itself is undersized.

Once a guy’s penis is in this simple forward position all sorts of neat things can happen, starting with the guy touching or fondling the underside through the tighty whitey cloth. This feels good. Really good. The move feels even better if the guy is feeling horny and at the beginning stages of a hard on. Somehow the penis underside just lights up with interesting sensations that are worth enjoying.

This is no great trick, nor does it require any expensive gear, just a snug-fitting pair of tighty whiteys and some privacy. It’s a chance for a guy to enjoy himself while learning some of the nuances of the body at the same time and exactly what feels best to him. Exactly what he likes a lot versus not so much. Useful education, all of it. And I suspect most guys already have a few pairs of cum-stained and undersized tighty whiteys in their dresser drawers that are there just for this purpose. And the guys that do not will likely find themselves a few pair to use after reading this. Ahhh the fun of just being a guy!

To be continued…