View Single Post
Old 06-02-2022, 12:53 PM

Default A Fondness for Speedos Part IV

A Fondness for Speedos, Part IV

So my aunt, G & D’s mom, suddenly said something I thought was interesting. She said “G is really fond of his swimsuit. Once he gets into it I cannot get him to take it off. He wears it everywhere.” In retrospect, I don’t think G’s mom quite understood exactly what G was doing and why, but that is to this day a theory. My theory is that G was fond of the suit and wore it because he liked how it looked and felt down there. Moms think they understand everything about raising boys but there are a few things that do not quite register, well, you know.

So, after the boating and splashing around in the water it was time for everyone to go back to the town or the farm. With all the relatives from afar, beds are in short supply. It is decided that G would go home to the farm with me and my parents. Just as his mom said, G is still wearing his blue suit and has simply pulled his jeans over. The house on the farm had two small bedrooms both double beds, and my parents slept in one of the bedrooms. The only place for G to sleep is next to me in the other bed.

So G pulls off his jeans and is now clad only in the suit and crawls into bed. Me, I am in pajamas next to him. At some point during the night G decides he needs to get out of the suit and he pulls himself out of it and tosses it to one side of the bed. I remember that it just sort of hung there somewhat stiff.

I was thinking wouldn’t it be fun to try on that suit. But I am too scared to ask. What would my cousin think of such a strange request? Still, if there ever was a moment in my life that for me glued the idea of wearing a Speedo as erotic fun, this was it. I never did ask my cousin the questions that I really needed the answers to. Remember, I was just barely past puberty myself and my cousin had not likely reached that point. But still, there was something going on in his brain that got him to where he was—the idea of wearing a swim brief as underwear was linked to the idea of wearing a swim brief for the sheer enjoyment of at all.

Given what I know now in retrospect I could have been more forward, but I am not sure where that would have led either, say if I had asked to try on that blue swim brief. The cousin is just a year younger than I. He became a fireman in his adult life, was married for a short period of time and had two kids, but then divorced the wife and never remarried. I have never dared ask him about this sequence of events that occurred that night. On occasion I have wondered whether he was really that straight, given how his life evolved, but that is not a question I would dare ask either. The questions I would have he probably would be reluctant to answer.

It’s funny. Being deprived of something that a guy thinks would make him feel horny only makes the object that much more erotic once a guy finally gets it. I went through my entire high school days never owning a swim brief. But as a young adult I loaded up on swim briefs and used them regularly for masturbation. Is this a “problem” of some sort? As my readers know, relationship sex is not a big deal for me, but I thoroughly enjoy my own body. This may seem a bit weird according to some. Part of the problems with a relationship is that I would have to figure out some sort of a way to deal with the fun things I do to and by myself, and I never saw the tradeoff as making me happy. I am better off right where I am.

But how do other single guys not in a sexual relationship navigate this? Have they found solutions similar to what I enjoy doing? This leads me to another core question. Nowadays guys can order swim briefs or any one of hundreds of potentially erotic toys on line. I keep wondering how many swim briefs are actually mainly if not exclusively used for swimming versus other “recreational” uses. I think the market for swim briefs is much larger than it would have been had the main sources being a mall department or sporting goods store. The vendors that sell the briefs do not really care for what purpose the brief is sold. A sale is a sale!

So, I have a stash of stuff including swim briefs in many sizes that I keep on hand mainly for self pleasuring. A big stash, but living alone I do not have to explain this. Do other guys have stashes as well, but more secret stashes? An embarrassing question is why do I keep all this “stuff”? Do I have a “problem” of some sort, or have I simply found a successful way to live as a solo, unattached guy? Good question. If I can be of assistance to other guys who are interested in what I am doing and how I cope. I have found fun stuff. Lots of it!

Always “enjoy” yourself!