View Single Post
Old 12-16-2019, 11:33 PM

Talking masturbating in shared spaces.

my second time in shared spaces with another male friend was in the changing room after a nice afternoon at our dance club. It was during Halloween weekend, I was wearing my favorite blue leotard and tights when after some practice dance exercises. I wasn't sweating, but was going to change anyway, when i saw another guy I knew in all gray colored leotard and tights who was getting to strip out of those sexy leotards. He saw me and we talked a while when he offered to help me out of my superhero leotards, before taking a shower. After a few minutes, i had my towel and change of clothes ready. We both had a full hard on outlining our well fitting leotards I offered to help him strip his off too. He would ask me undress first and so I did he looked so sexy in those gray colored leotard and tights and like my spandex outfit, his leotard had a long back zipper. I agreed, as we were same size, height and age. As he stood with his back to me, I slowly began unzipping his leotard while he laughed and felt a draft on his back. He was very hard under his outfit and quite noticable under those clinging leotards. After some slow and fun time I soon had him naked with his full erection now pointing upright. Now it was his turn stripping me naked, as I wiggled and trying to cover my very erect penis well encased in leotard and tights while he slowly opened my royal blue leotard back zipper, that really tickled with his warm hands feeling me up. soon I was unzipped, as he slowly stripped off my leotard, tights and ballet briefs, then last of all, joyfully peeled the shiny rather tight ballet panties off my very erect penis. Finally we;re both totally naked and hard, when he took me into the shower stall, soaping and washing one another's naked bodies when we ended our shower time by masturbating together in the shower stall. It was a really enjoyable time for us, especially stripping one another out of leotard and tights before showering and masturbating together in ashared spaces.