View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 09:30 PM

Red face masturbating in Shared Spaces.

It's not often you see a guy doing it in front of other, yet it's happened when a guy is so sexually aroused and excited, even in shared spaces, they'll masturbate in whatever spaces they're in. I've seen it at the doctor's office with a friend there for a medical examination with a female doctor. He like me he;s wearing his snug snug denim overalls with bright colored leotards underneath. I'm with him and have a change of clothes for him to put on after his exam by a female doctor. He's is noticably aroused with an outlined hard on in his overalls and leotards, knowing he'll soon be naked, while waiting to called in by the nurse. He's called in by the nurse, while I stay outside in the waiting room with his other loose fitting underwear and street clothes. The nurse tells him, he'll have to undress for his examination,as he waits for the doctor to see him. The female doctor comes into the exam room while he's still dressed in his snug kiddie overalls and leotards, then going over his medical file that is updated. He's then is told to start undressing, as the nurse closes the large privacy curtain surrounding him. After some coaxing by the nurse and slow timing, he was finally out of his warm snug overalls and leotards with a full erection. The doctor soon returned and with the nurse's help he was in a gowned and fully examined. After his examination, he went into the small changing space with me, as I brought him the change of clothes. Much to my surprise, he was in the small room, naked as can be and masturbating himself. After a few minutes I entered the changing space with his clothes, when he had a full healthy ejaculation. It was some what embarrassing for me as a guy, yet I understood his plight, especially being in those snug kiddie clothes and leotards, then stripping naked and being felt up by both the female doctor and pretty nurse. He did apologize to me but did feel relieved after masturbating, but it can happen on rare sexually occasions and I certainly didn't mind, as it happens to other guys we know while stripping off those sexy tight Speedo swimsuits in the shower after a nice healthy swim in the pool.