View Single Post
Old 01-25-2020, 03:13 PM

Default Part LXXVII

Part LXXVII

Every guy who has reached puberty has had a “crash course” on how wonderful the male orgasm is. The part of male sexuality that is actually more complex is exactly what it takes for a guy to be in that wonderful state of feeling horny, but without the extreme feeling of needing to immediately ejaculate.

Feeling horny is as normal a part of being a guy as having an orgasm with ejaculation is. Countless dates with potential sexual partners have occurred because even just thinking about being with a sexual partner results in feeling horny. Even if a date does not end with “the exchange of bodily fluids,” guys still have fun both psychologically and physically because the date, if successful ends up in a period of hours in which the guy feels horny. Maybe, just maybe, it was worth going out to dinner even if things did not quite end as hoped, so to speak.

There is an “art” to making yourself feel horny. If we watch coming-of-age movies it is all about finding a partner for sex. And some guys undoubtedly pursue only that.

But there is other stuff going on. Any guy past puberty also realizes that there are other “tricks” a guy can play on his mind and body that results in the sensation of feeling horny without all the complexity of a being in a sexual relationship of any sort.

I have often thought about why so many guys are scared to wear a swim brief or wrestling singlet to the point where a requirement to be worn for engaging in a sport such as competitive swimming or wrestling. The guy should not be teased for being gay by wearing a gay garment assuming that the other guys have to do the same thing. But still, guys worry a lot that merely putting on the garment will make them feel horny even though there is no sexual partner and the horny feelings are not something that occurred while on a date with a potential sexual partner.

Instead, the concern is that the guy will feel horny wearing the garment and maybe even precum. Every guy thinks he is the only one with this problem when wearing snug-fitting garments. The deeper concern is that once in the guy’s penis will begin to fill with blood and from there he will be only moments away from ejaculating.

How embarrassing! None of the other guys seem to have this “problem” or do they? I must be unique!

But, of course lots of guys have the same “problem” and they are also trying to manage it the best they can.

As I grew older, but without a partner for sex, I started looking to be more creative ways to abuse myself in private, since I was living single. Somehow, a lot of these methods seemed to work better when I was wearing a snug-fitting garment of some sort, and I stared to look for items that I knew would fit snug in the groin and likely make me feel horny.

To a certain degree, I struggled with this. But then one day I decided that single guys without sexual partners have at least as much right to enjoy their own bodies as couples who engage in sex do. This was not anything weird or odd, it was merely one way for guys who do not have sexual partners to still have fun being guys. While I have shared this part of me in bits and pieces and been careful to not say too much around friends, I feel comfortable sharing the details of all of the readers here.

Most of this anyone who follows me knows already, but here are the highlights. Despite being single, I really enjoy the sexual part of who I am. I should not be the least bit embarrassed by admitting this despite the quizzed looks about what I just said by anyone who regularly engages in sex.

I can go for long periods of time just feeling horny without feeling any need to get it over by ejaculating and then not being able to feel horny again for awhile. I like to just let things “simmer” the best. I view this as a “feature” of who I am not a “problem” that should be “fixed”.

I now see what I enjoy doing as being very positive and in no way a curse. One of the many problems in dealing with a potential sexual partner is that some of what I enjoy doing alone would have to be revealed, and maybe even discarded, and I do not think I would want to try and make the exchange. Bluntly put, I am far too happy exactly where I am at right now.

Today I needed to make a grocery run. What to wear? I started with a pair of my super-snug undersized tighty whiteys as bottoms. (I had worn a neat black Adidas swim brief under sleep pants as sleepwear though I could have worn the Adidas too (the tighty whiteys tend to absorb precum better). Then I added a pair of mid-thigh Russell compression camo underwear in a wild pattern. Over that went my PacSun extreme skinny jeans,

Up on top I have on a Tesla long-sleeved blue compression shirt. And a slightly looser-fitting long-sleeved cotton shirt.

All of this fits and feels really great. I was quickly feeling somewhat horny just thinking about what I had on and went out and got groceries.

For exercise over the noon hour I made a few changes. I decided to slip on a neat little Duke supporter over my tighty whiteys, and swapped out the Russell camos for a bright green mid thigh Starter pair. I slipped on a navy blue sweatpants and a sweatshirt over the blue long-sleeved Tesla.

I’m still feeling more than a little horny. Just changing things out again was a lot of fun. I’m sure my exercising will pass quickly!

To be continued…