View Single Post
Old 01-12-2020, 01:22 PM

Default Part LXXV

Part LXXV

My first attempt at wearing the Wang Jiang swim thong for sleeping clearly did not turn out as I had hoped, but I really did not want to give up on the idea and wanted to give it another try. Maybe I did go a little overboard when I ordered the Wang Jiang in SM not MED, as the Asian sizing sometimes runs considerably smaller than the US sizes.

Two things really matter in thong sizing. The waist usually stretches a lot so the waist size is not that much of a big deal. It is the size of the pouch and the length of the thong back that does matter. These two components are interrelated. Will I be able to get myself into the pouch without having some of me slip out? I am not in any way oversized in this respect, flaccid, but still what causes discomfort is when part of my balls get free outside the pouch with the remainder still in the pouch.

I’m beginning to think that this was why I was in discomfort two nights ago and not enjoying myself. I just was not where I needed to be, so to speak, or where I thought I was crawling into bed. With a snug-fitting thong pouch it is easy for parts to partially slip out that way and unless you look you may not even realize what has happened.

So, in getting into the Wang Jiang last night, I spent a lot more time making sure that everything was where I wanted it to be. This involves getting my balls securely into the pouch (no small task given the sizing) and realizing that the only way that they fit is scrunched up against the underside of my penis. This feels interesting, but then to keep everything together the trick is to cinch up the thong back. The pouch wants to push my penis and balls upward and forward but keeping everything in means tugging on the thong back to shove everything down and back.

Then the really interesting part about doing this is that by pulling on what turned out to be a very short thong back that cinches it between the glutes and presses on the perineum, that sexually active hot-spot every guy has between his balls and anus. So not only am I packed inside the undersized pouch I am also experiencing a lot of tension on a real hot spot.

Just getting everything where it needs to be can be rather arousing. I was starting to feel it but still I was not anywhere near where I really needed to have an orgasm right now. I was pleasantly sensitive but flaccid. The tricky part of course comes if a penis decides to grow a bit making everything fit still tighter and tighter.

The other interesting part of all of this comes from my boyhood experiences with wet dreams and masturbating. As a boy I knew that I was going through arousal/erection/orgasm cycles during the night. Sometimes I would just let things go along as they would, but I quickly discovered the sheer personal enjoyment of helping everything along a bit.

So, I would go to bed not really thinking about what might happen during the night nor encouraging things along. As a boy, there was always the problem of when during the night could I ejaculate without others knowing. Just before I went to sleep worked sometimes but then I would spent the entire night still wearing pajama bottoms with big spots of wet semen. Early in the morning was also something of a problem because others might be awake and getting out of those surely-wet pajamas was going to require skill on my part. Turns out, the hours between 2 and 3 AM were close to perfect in that when I would wake up at that hour I would usually be feeling horny as all get out and have a very big erection, perhaps just coming out of a wet dream in which I was somehow trying on swim briefs in an imaginary department store. At that hour, the semen still had time to dry off before I arose for good. And everyone else in the house was sound asleep, or so I convinced myself.

Guys like me at age 72 still go through these same weird nighttime cycles. Exactly why and how these occur remains the subject of research but they are very much part of every guy’s life. My body parts were somewhat sensitive when I crawled into bed. Touching my balls and feeling my balls pressing against my penis underside felt nice, but I wasn’t in immediate danger of going into a herky jerky mode. And I was aware that my perineum was getting hit by the thong back, but this too was well-tolerated.

What to do? Why just drift off to sleep and see where the night takes me. I had done this countless times as a young boy and as an adult. It is always something of a contest to see whether or not I can drift off without ejaculating first, but last night I was fine.

Then, I wake up at 2:45 AM. I was feeling my perineum getting that neat pressure from spot where the thong back connects to the thong as I was tolerating that well as I drifted off to sleep. But at 2:45 AM something had clearly changed. It was if a major wire between my perineum and my brain had suddenly connected and I was enjoying the pressure in that area a lot more.

Then, as any guy probably would under the circumstances, I started playing with my penis and balls. My balls, a few hours earlier were pleasant to the touch but not beyond that. At 2:45 AM just tapping on them gently with my fingertips sent pangs of pleasure throughout my body. My balls pressing upward against the underside of my penis felt really great too. I kept messing around using my fingertips, with each tap getting myself hotter and hotter. My perineum seemed “smoking hot” so to speak. My Wang Jiang is really really fun. Doggone I envy those Asian guys who must know all about this.

I need to get off! I need to get off! The desire to go into a herky jerky Wang Jiang-induced orgasm keeps getting stronger and stronger as I keep touching and tapping. I can delay no longer. This is too much! All of a sudden what I was longing for started to occur in an uncontrollable way. The Wang Jiang had helped me get there and provided me with some sensations that I had never experienced before in my lifetime. Doing this is really really fun.

So around 3 AM it was time to cool off. I got out of my now-beloved Wang Jiang and into a pair of looser fitting red stretch briefs, and now exhausted, I quickly fell back to sleep. I woke up again at 7 AM, ready to write down my experiences sleeping in the Wang Jiang for the record.

I love being a guy, and being 72 is not a lot different from being 14. However, at 14 I had not worked out the fine details of everything I today know to be true.

To be continued…