View Single Post
Old 06-27-2015, 11:00 PM

Default 24: Time alone

Chris wiped the tears from his eyes as he read the rest of the note from Sheri. It was long, well thought out and full of memories the two of them. Most of those centered around swimming, Chris’s ability to make any swimsuit look totally amazing, how much Sheri wanted him. “The day you kissed me for the first time, I almost melted right there on the beach. You kissed even more amazing than you looked. It was what every girl dreamed of. An amazing kiss, a gorgeous man, in a fully aroused state.” Sheri had written about the first kiss. “You had on the coolest swimsuit, the one with the bulldog, and I knew you wanted more, but you respected me and did not push. I love you for that,” she added.

Chris smiled at the memory. She was right, when they kissed, a long and romantic kiss, he was so hard. His erect bulge was rubbing against he, making him more aroused. He was wearing his “England” Turbo, which features a really cool English Bull Dog. The thought of their first real kiss, her body against his, the tight grasp of the swimsuit, was making him hard again. Really hard.

Across the aisle, Alex and Patrick moved on from the Aussiebum website and were scrolling through beach pictures from Belgium. The bus had crossed into France. They admired the pictures of all the guys in their swimsuits.

“Damn, he’s cute,” Patrick said in reference to Collin. Collin was a tall, slender guy from the clarinet section. He was wearing really low cut board shorts that barely hung on his thin hips. “I kept hoping his shorts would just fall off.”

“Yeah, he would sure be hot in a Speedo. A bright red one!” Alex fantasized a bit.

“Who’d of thought Rex would be a skimpy swimsuit guy?” Patrick asked quietly as they scrolled to the picture of him. They both smiled at each other. They stayed on the picture for a few minutes, both of them looking at the same physical feature of the gorgeous young man in the tight little suit. His bulge was perfect. Alex adjusted his own anatomy, giving it room to grow.

The next three pictures were of Chris. First was him getting up to play the volleyball game. It was a great back shot, showed his gorgeous butt and the way his legs were spread, the picture showed the formation of his balls between his legs. The next was a frontal shot as he walked to the game. The third was him leaping in the air, fully off the ground, reaching for a perfect spike hit. Every muscle in his body was in motion, it was the kind of photo that would grace a sports cover.

“Gosh, he looks hot,” said Patrick. His eyes wandered over the picture to the way his low cut Turbo barely hung over the bulge of his anatomy. One string hanging out.

“Yes he does,” smiled Alex back. “Almost as hot as you.”

Patrick rubbed Alex’s leg, feeling between his legs to the tight swimsuit concealed under the shorts. He began to turn to the next photo when something captured Alex’s attention.

“Wait, go back,” Alex requested with a heightened sense of urgency. Despite the gorgeous guy clad in the tiny, colorful swimsuit, showing his maleness in a very athletic way, Alex was interested in something else. Something he saw in the background.

Chris read on. Sheri had moved past the steamy talk of kisses and feeling him in various ways to the core values that she was so impressed with. “The way you handles Bo that day at the pool. More worried about others than yourself. I knew right there that there was so much special about you,” Sheri wrote. “That was the day I decided that once I finally give myself fully to a guy, it would be you.” Sheri added, referring to he personal commitment to hold from sex waiting for the right guy. Tears started to drip from Chris’s watering eyes.

“You okay, man,” Grant asked.

“Oh, what? Yeah” Chris replied. “Just tired I guess,” Chris offered the lame excuse that did not explain why he was tearing up.

“Okay, good.” Grant replied. He returned to his own reading.

“Look at that!” Alex thought to himself. Patrick had no idea what Alex was looking at or for. In the first photo, Chris’s awkward bend was the result of him slipping his iPad under his shirt. In the next, as he is walking to the game, Sarah is reaching across, her hand clearly under the shirt. Her body in the photo is on the left, her head and shoulders are hidden by Chris, and her arm is extended to the right. “Holy crap, this might explain it all.” Finally, in the last photo, as Chris leaps for the ball, Sarah can be seen holding what sure looks like an iPad.

“Give me your phone,” Alex asked. Patrick handed it to him.

“What’s going on?” Patrick asked.

“I’ll explain later,” Alex replied. “Hey Chris, check this out…” Alex shifted his attention.

“Wait a second,” Chris replied. He was almost finished with the note, which had now turned more serious. Sheri was finally telling Chris what he needed to hear. He read slowly, carefully as she told him exactly how she felt and where their relationship stood. As he finished he sighed. His eyes were watery, his hand shaking and his heart pounding. Chris laid his head back for a moment and closed his eyes. He wiped his wet cheeks with the sleeve of his shirt. Finally, he turned to Alex.

Alex knew whatever Chris had just read brought his strong, masculine friend to the brink of tears. He knew it had to be from Sheri. Alex opted to say nothing, waiting for Chris to bring it up. “It’s nothing that can’t wait,” Alex replied. “You look like you need some peace and quiet.”

“Thanks, man. Yeah, just really tired.” Chris replied. Alex knew it was something else, the watering eyes and the tears on Chris’s face told the real story.

The hotel in Paris had an amazing rooftop pool that over looked the whole city. The guys had the night free to enjoy themselves, sightsee and just have fun. Even the dinner was optional, so most of the band skipped it, deciding to go out on the town, so to speak, Patrick dropped his bags in his room, changed into some shorts, which he slipped over a really hot Little Rok Bad Hero swimsuit. The suit looked stunning on him, and the colors and graphics in hues of red really stood out wrapped around his body. He loved the suit the minute he saw it. He headed down to Alex’s room to plan the night.

The rooms were small, very European in styling. They had one large bed, rather than two, which meant the guys would have to share a bed. The walls were cast in a soft golden color, with dim lighting. For many guys it would be awkward, sleeping in the same bed, while others would find it a totally different experience. Alex and Chris said nothing. Patrick’s roommate said he was just going to sleep on the floor.

Alex had already changed into his Tyr Quartz brief with its bold geometric color forms. It was a total contrast from Alex’s suit, which would make the two guys an interesting clash of colors and styles. Chris was less daring, slipping into a pair of Funky Trunks Fenway Reds, a square cut suit that he filled out sensational as always, his bulge prominently displayed in the unique Funky Trunks front pouch-like styling. The guys sat on the end of the bed, naked but for their swimsuits.

“You look pretty colorful,” Chris said to Alex. “I have that same suit back home.”

“Thanks, yeah I love the colors,” Alex replied, rubbing his hands around it. “Your’s is pretty bright, too,” he replied.

“I love my Funkies,” Chris said. “Sometimes I just want to be in something other than a brief, and these are pretty awesome.” Alex admired the way the suit fit Chris, causing stirrings in his own.

“Hey, you feeling better?” Alex asked. He put his hand on Chris’s shoulder.

“Yeah, I’m fine.” Chris replied. “Thanks.”

“Want to talk about it?” Alex asked. Chris rubbed his crotch and fidgeted with the strings of his suit, something he did when he felt anxious. Chris was still very emotional about the note. As he looked at Alex, his eyes watered a bit.

“Here, you can read it.” Chris replied, handing Alex his iPad. “Just the last paragraph. The rest is personal.”

Alex took the iPad and began reading. “Chris, my love, I didn’t want to believe the note when I read it, and now I know I don’t need to. If you say you did not send it, I believe you. You are my Knight. You are my handsome swimmer. You are my one and only. I love you more now than ever and starting with the end of this letter, we put this whole thing behind us. I want to see you, be with you, tease you in your swimsuits and maybe one day do more than tease…”

Just as Alex finished up, tears in his eyes too, Patrick opened the door. Alex grabbed him and hugged him as Chris watched. It was their most open display of love ever. Chris smiled.

“You guys go to the pool an dinner without me,” Chris proposed. “You need some time alone and I need some time with myself, as well.”

Alex and Patrick left arms around each other. Chris turned hit the facetime icon on his iPad. Sheri’s face appeared. She smiled as she saw his bare chest. What she had not seen yet was how much he was stretching the swimsuit material with his masculine excitement. It was to be a very erotic call. They both needed it to be.