View Single Post
Old 08-25-2016, 02:22 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to dm106 Send a message via Skype™ to dm106
Default Part 29 - the interrogation continues

Thank you for the comments and private messages, they are appreciated!

As embarrassed as Toby and James were, they also were getting very turned on by the conversation and they could see that Julie was too – her nipples were quite evident in protruding through her skimpy top. “So how do you get rid of the boner when it won’t go down,” she asked. “We sometimes just have to go and jerk off,” said James. “But that sometimes just works for a little while,” added Toby. “And you like to do that together, it seems,” said Julie. “Yes, since we were both getting horny, it worked out that way,” responded Toby. “Have you done that together before?” she asked. “Yeah” was the reply. “Do other guys in your swim team do that, too? Inquired Julie. “Sometimes, it’s happened, OK?” responded James. “Don’t get testy with me, James, you two are not out of the woods with me yet,” retorted Julie.

“I notice some of the guys check each other out a lot, do you guys do that, too?” asked Julie. Silence. “I asked you a question, don’t make me ask twice!” “Sometimes,” replied Toby. “What are you looking for?” “Whatever is showing, like the length, thickness, the knob, maybe balls, it doesn’t show on everyone one,” said Toby. “Yeah, some just have a bulge and you can’t see any detail,” added James. “I notice many guys often point it down but some guys point up or sideways, what’s with that?” asked Julie. “Depends on the guy, some like it one way or the other and some just it goes where it goes, “ claimed Toby. “Some guys think if you point it down you won’t get a boner but that’s not really true and if you do get one it can hurt,” added James. “Also how you point it depends some on the suit – some you can’t point up or you go out the top,” Toby added. “I notice you both usually go up and to the side,” said Julie. “Yeah,” said James. “That’s best for me and it won’t go out the top if I get a boner. And there’s room to grow.” “Wait – you said something before about the sensitive spot – that means your sensitive spot is against the tight speedo when you’re that way,” said Julie. “Yes,” James admitted. “So you also get more feelings that way,” figured Julie. “Right again,” said Toby. “But it can show more that way,” said Julie. James turned more red and they were both quiet. “Well?” “Yes that’s all true,” said Toby. “Wait, are you saying you guys like to kinda show it off?” asked Julie? “Um, well, sorta, yeah,” said Toby. “Secretly, yeah we do like to show,“ added James. “But not with a boner, only maybe just a little one where we look bigger but not like we got a boner.” “Now I’m really starting to get it,” claimed Julie. “I think that’s enough for now, I’m probably going to have more questions later after I think about all of this, but for now, you can go back to what you were doing when I walked in,” announced Julie. After some protesting and Julie’s threatening to tell all to her Mom – the boys resumed their touching and rubbing with Julie looking on and occasionally giving a feel and asking a question or two.

To be continued