View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 07:19 PM

Default Bikini fetish

I have a bikini fetish that started at 12 y/o. We lived up north and it was winter. We were going to Florida and I didn't have a bathing suit. My mom took me to several stores but no bathing suits (winter) so she took me to a sporting goods store. All they had was a couple of speedos. One had stars and stripes (US flag) and I tried it on. The salesperson and her thought it was fine so I said ok. We stopped at some pools on the way to Florida and some of the girls seemed interested (but I was young and shy). Sometimes I would wear it around my family at our pool. At that time it was acceptable but soon after it became uncool and people assumed gay for wearing a speedo (early 1980s). But I loved the feel, comfortable and to show off my body. Once I moved out I bought more, different styles with string sides, colors and wore them to the college pools. I wouldn't say the girls were impressed but they didn't laugh and some seemed interested (but again I was still shy). Today I have several string bikinis, g-strings etc. that I wear to the beach. Almost nobody wears anything like it, I am totally alone wearing these at my beaches which is somewhat disappointing and makes me feel like maybe I'm too different. I wear speedo type to the pool and get some laughs. I wonder if it's acceptable enough or I should try to change. But I like them so much and I'm exhibitionist so it's hard to do. Anyway, thought I'd share my story. Thanks.