Thread: What to wear?
View Single Post
Old 04-25-2017, 05:01 PM

Default Something “unexpected” happens

Josh is clearly enjoying himself in his “predicament”, very much, and Dylan realizes this. All of this is getting aroused as well, as Josh keeps asking Dylan to provide him with more detailed instructions with respect to what to try next.

It’s really funny how all of this works sometimes. Dylan is fully clothed, in his tee shirt and jeans, even as he watches Josh struggle in the little thong. Dylan quickly decides that perhaps he is just a touch overdressed for the occasion. Maybe Dylan would be better if he were under a bit more tension and pressure too. So Dylan starts to think about the other items still in the dresser drawer. His mind wanders to the jock strap with the cup, the compression tee and shorts. He quickly strips his jeans and tee off and crawls into the strap, slipping on the cup. Josh’s mind is at least somewhat occupied, and he pays little attention to what Dylan is doing. The strap fits snug, and the cup presses down hard on Dylan’s penis. Dylan realizes that he is feeling very good. He quickly pulls on the Tesla® compression shorts and tee. The shorts ensure that the strap and cup will be held very tightly against Dylan’s groin.

So there is Dylan, penis gripped tightly by a snug-fitting strap and cup, made even less bearable by the compression shorts bearing down on his anatomy, watching Josh cope with the realities of the situation he is in, and on occasion, moaning softly.

“When can I get off, Dylan? I’m getting desperate to blow.” Says Josh. That was frank, for sure.

“Not quite yet, Josh! Not yet!” says Dylan.

As Dylan says this it suddenly dawns on Dylan that his penis is growing inside the cup, and he can now feel the physical sensation of the cup bearing down and making its presence known on three sides of his penis. Dylan isn’t very far from blowing, either. Both Dylan and Josh are way off in another place and time, entirely, maybe somewhere in which time and place do not exist at all.

Suddenly, there is a firm knock at the door. Dylan goes to answer the door. Josh quickly grabs a towel to cover his anatomy (the thong). It’s Bill and Joe, all decked out in their compression gear.

“Joe and I want to go to the gym.” Says Bill Do you and Josh want to join us?

“Well, I guess I could go, But Josh just got out of the shower”, says Dylan.

Dylan, of course, is lying about Josh.

“I’ll tell you what, Josh, let me loan you my green wrestling singlet, and you will be all set to go too.

“OK”: says Josh, “I need to get some exercise.”

So, keep in mind that Josh is still wearing the thong, and the plan is to quickly pull on the green wrestling singlet by using the towel to disguise what Josh will be wearing underneath.

Keep in mind also that both Dylan and Josh were getting really horny and close to blowing when Bill and Joe knocked on the door to invite them along. The unrelieved tensions that both were experiencing at that moment have not exactly gone away.

This could get interesting….