Thread: After Practice
View Single Post
Old 10-14-2016, 11:03 PM

As we strolled to the bed, I looked down at myself and the newly shaved package without any pubic hair. Glancing at her shaved mound, I thought to myself, "This girl is designing my body to fit her fetish." Thinking about that for a moment, I resolved that it was okay by me. She was not into super weird stuff and so far, I loved her attention. I asked her if this was popular in Denmark. She told me that several of her friends on the swim team got together and had shaving parties. She told me that nearly all her guy friends grew up in brief swimwear, and those guys on the swim team all shaved for a slick appearance. I asked her if the guys and girls shaved together. She told me that a few of the guys and girls she knew after she came to the US did shave each other. I could only conclude from what she told me that sexuality there was very open and nudity was an accepted thing among older teens and adults. That explained to me why she was so open with me about our bodies and sex related topics. it was refreshing to be able to talk so openly on anything sexual.

Katy retrieved some massage oil from her bed stand drawer and we laid on the bed facing one another. She looked down at my package and asked me if I liked it. I said Yes I did and she smiled and said to me, "I am so glad, let me kiss you." she squeezed some oil on her hand and stroked my shaft and covered my balls. The oil was warm and a bit tingly. Her lips sucking on me was wonderful. I laid back on back and soaked in her advances. she rubbed more oil onto my belly and up to my breasts. massaging the muscles as she stroked my cock with her mouth. I was hard as a nail.

She handed me the bottle and I knew what to do as she laid back with a dreamy look on her face. I poured some oil in my hand and rubbed it on her mound, letting my finger slide into her crack and tickle her clit. She moaned a quiet Mmmmmm as I advanced oil up her belly and to her perky breast.

Setting the bottle aside. I laid between her legs sucking her clit and tonging her vagina as I massaged her breast. After several minutes she grabbed my head and pulled my up her belly with my tongue dragging like an anchor along her oily skin. I played my tongue up her belly and to each breast, circling the nipples. my belly was against her mound and she pressed up against me. Sliding up further, my shaft slid into her like a key into a lock. She gripped me with her Kegals as I began to stroke her oily pussy, with our pubic mounds, denuded of hair, sliding together in harmony. This moment was unlike the ones in the past. Slick, hairless skin sliding together was a new feeling and we came together sooner than we had hoped for. But it was together, as our vocal expressions grew to an enormous orgasm that literally rocked us off the bed and onto the floor. Our bodies stayed connected as we lay there both laughing at our position and the enjoyment this oil event had produced. We just lay there kissing as my shaft grew soft and her Kegal's ejected me.

She said to me quietly and so assuredly, "Matt,,, I love you. That was so good. I hope you will stay shaved. That was something else!!!" i said, "Katy, I love you too and I want to grow in this love we have together." Katy looked at me with a look of total trust and kissed me in a way that simply said, "I am yours." As we drifted off to sleep, Sam curled up on his blanket as if to express his satisfaction with us. I was now thonged to match her and shaved also in just one night with her.