Thread: Pubes
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2016, 11:38 AM
Speedo Member

Default Good honest question

Good Question!

A few weeks ago I was in Florida. I am not the most diligent manscaper, so my pubes were about 1/2 grown into a full bush. My speedos did show the top of my bush. My friend said it looked hot, so I left them. I also had thicker hair on my innner thighs that thickened as it got to my crotch.

I say leave them! Real men do whatever the hell they like and feel comfortable doing! We need more real men in this world, desperately.

I will be honest and state that I have a lot of sex appeal, that I have no problem going up to strangers, introducing myself, and I have a lot of incredible sex. Yet I don't follow any rules like "your body must be perfectly trimed to wear a speedo."

People respond to masculine displays, even in America, where women and weak men are actively trying to kill off the male species and replace it with docile, smooth shaven boy-men who wear baggy clothing and follow along to Home Goods to push the cart.

That is why these forums exist. Men are desperate to be men, and since it is so rare to see any masculinity, we need to ask each other questions.

I promise, you will find ladies will loudly declare how much they hate speedos, visible pubic hair, bulges in jeans, how they don't need a strong man to take charge, how they want to run the relationship. Then, if you ignore all of that and just do whatever you like and you feel manly doing, they will love your confidence, get turned on by your hairy body, and happily go off to home goods on their own, knowing their man wouldn't tolerate such nonsense!

Or at least your hairy display would be a filtering mechanism. If a lady wants a real man, they'll chat you up. Otherwise, they'll move on!