View Single Post
Old 06-26-2014, 12:47 AM

Talking Wearing lycra for all seasons

I love wearing nylon, lycra speedo, TYR or Adidas swim briefs during the summer months and as expected they fit very nicely, soft and snug. The material fits so close, keeping my lower body parts secure. Sometimes I'll wear them as summer underwear too. In the autumn and winter months, I'll be in lycra running tights and a long sleeve leotard, keeping me nice and warm underneath. During the summer months, after swimming at the club pool, when I'm showering, I get sexually turned from the feel of the lycra swim suit. I keep my my suit on for a while in the shower, rinsing off the pool water, then slowly getting it down and off. The tight wet swim suit coming off gives me a beautiful sensation and after showering,I'll feel very good and relaxed. In the winter months getting the lycra running tights and leotard off, takes more time and effort,yet enjoyable, loosing the warm snug feeling, from wearing my sexy running tights and leotard. Lycra swim suits,winter tights and lycra leotard are the best clothes for all seasons. "Yep!"