View Single Post
Old 02-08-2022, 02:13 PM

Default Thongs and Thonging: My latest thoughts on this

Thongs and Thonging: My latest thoughts on this

It has been some time since I have last written anything on the subject of thongs and thonging, including thong swim briefs but particularly dealing with thong underwear designed to be worn by males. Females adopted the design many years ago and the design to this day remains very popular with females. However, that fact has led some males to think that thongs as worn by males is something that would appeal only to gay guys—or in particular to a subset of gay guys who are comfortable being labeled as “fems”. Getting some guys to even want to try wearing pair of thong underwear has been a psychological issue for a lot of guys, for fear of inadvertently being seen wearing one might send an inadvertent message to other guys or even girlfriends with respect to what is implied about a guy’s sexuality if that is the guy’s underwear choice.

On a clothing shopping trip, in 1988 I think it was (goodness, that is almost 35 years ago), I ran into some boxed pairs of male thong underwear under the Hom brand name. Hom is a brand that at that point in time I think was mainly sold in Europe, which made the find even more interesting. I immediately knew I had to have a pair—well actually 3 pair! Even back then I was always on the prowl for clothing items that might make me somehow feel horny.

I got them home and started carefully examining what I had purchased. The back of the thong consisted of a thin elastic cord, maybe 3/16th inches in diameter, and this connected to the front pouch which was made of a stretchy elastic material. An elastic waistband (size SM, 28-30) and that was it! Wow! Even just opening the package I was feeling horny and starting to precum into my white cotton briefs. Getting into these little thongs was immense fun. The only way that could happen was to cinch up the rear cord in my crack between my glutes and then tug and pull on the pouch until my penis and balls were somehow snuggly wrapped in the stretchy cloth. I was oozing precum into the pouch at the same time and feeling horny as all get out. What fun! I was instantly hooked on the design. Totally hooked.

For the first time in my life I now realized that my anal area between my glutes was a sexually active erogenous zone, as the thong cord “hit” me in all the right places. The pouch, pushing my frontal sexually active areas front and forward added to the fun. As I walked, the cord kept brushing and tugging in the entire space between my glutes. My prostate soon realized what I was doing and got in on the fun as well. Of course, all of this can quickly make a guy hard just getting in or even just thinking about getting into a thong, and at some point you may realize that the situation is getting totally intolerable and you really need to ejaculate into the pouch… Heck, these are pleasures for more than just gay guys, but something EVERY guy can readily enjoy!

Eventually I calmed down a bit. The first thing I decided to do was try wearing one of these to bed, with the idea of seeing whether I could sustain precum production throughout the night even when I am asleep (The answer is “Yes”). Then I started wearing a thong as underwear around the house in order to get my mind and body “used” to the various newly-found, sexually-active sensations. Stage 3 is heading off to work wearing only a thong as underwear under a favorite pair of skinny jeans. And I was soon able to do that as well—never mind that I would come home from work with a pouch with big quarter dollar-sized stains of precum—the precum never leaked onto my jeans and I never inadvertently gone into an unintended full-ejaculation mode. Nor have I ever been caught in a situation where anyone else saw me in my favorite underwear.

AND I went on more shopping trips. I found a particular Jockey design (sadly no longer made) that was even more erotic than the Hom ones were. I bought a whole bunch of these. And over the years I have gradually accumulated a bunch of thongs of various shapes and sizes to run experiments of various sorts. Here is some of what these experiments have taught me.

The second design is less mean, but also less erotic fun. Generally, these thongs are largely made of cotton with a larger, less stretchy cloth pouch and the back is a wider strip of cotton fabric that is designed to lay on top of your crack not between your glutes. These are a design for a “beginner”. The basic structure is still there but this is a design more built for daily wear underwear than for having the kind of erotic fun I described above. Sadly, Jockey quit building the first design in favor of the second, daily-wear design. For awhile, there were no readily-available versions of the first design. But 2x(ist) also used to have a great “Y-back” version that hit all the right pressure points in the first design. Then they quit making that. But now it seems to be back in the design 1 version,

Right now my 2x(ist) Y-backs are my “go to” design as thong sleepwear. I crawl into it and I am “climbing the walls so to speak in an instant, desperately trying to get some sleep as I enjoy the tugs and pulls in all the right places. EVERY guy should try sleeping in a 2x(ist) Y-back thong.
https://2xist.com/collections/jocks/...ck-thong-52706

Today I am wearing a more modest “design 2” thong around the house and would have no issue with pulling on a pair of my favorite skinny jeans and head out and about. I know I have a thong on and can feel its presence in various ways and in various spots, but the thong isn’t driving me bonkers as would be the case if I were wearing the 2x(ist) thong. I am going to be on my rowing machine and stationary bike in a bit, and over the thong I am wearing a pair of super snug TESLA running tights. The combination is really quite nice and I know I will enjoy my exercise routine today in all sorts of neat ways. All for now!

Last edited by sebbie : 02-08-2022 at 02:30 PM.