View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 12:40 PM

Default Jason and his Roommate

Jason and his roommate

Among males, the urge to ejaculate is nearly universal. But each guy approaches the issue in a different way. Obviously, teen males engage in solo sex (jerk off) a lot, and this becomes establishing a routine that is not so obvious as to attract undue “attention” to what is happening while continuing to do what needs to be done.

As a teen male, the desire to ejaculate is often relentless. Some guys claim that they ejaculate every day or even maybe twice a day, but some of this might be mostly bragging. I suspect the average schedule for a teen male is about 48 hours, and extending this to 72 hours or about once every 3 days becomes difficult. As time passes since the most recent voiding of semen, the urge to ejaculate keeps becoming ever more intense, as the penis screams for the attention it wants. So delaying too long has its own risks as in ejaculating uncontrollably in a situation that might be embarrassing. Best take some precautions (Swim coach passing out Speedos for us to wear for the first time Friday? I need to prepare myself for that).

By the time guys enter their first year of college at 18 or 19, they have established a bit more control but not by much. As teens living at home with the two-day max schedule, most ejaculations usually occur in bed, at night, in darkness and under the covers. But this may not work nearly as well if I am assigned to a two-man dorm room and have a roommate who may have grown up under circumstances very different from myself, and has deal with his urges to ejaculate in a different manner than the one I have been using.

Dorms for college freshmen are interesting. They traditionally have been segregated by sex, but nowadays there are issues like do you get assigned your dorm room based on the sex you were assigned the day you were born versus what you claim to be now. Freshmen usually get the older dorms, and often the rooms are all doubles with the bath facilities down the hall. And the showers might be simply a row of showerheads with those showering males hanging out nude all around. Not the kind of place a transgender male or even an openly gay guy might feel comfortable with. What if I get an obvious hard-on while I am showering and have a strong urge to jack off? Are there other guys in the shower? If not what if I think I am alone and another guy wanders in just as I am getting going good? A gay guy might be delighted but a straight guy maybe not so much.

So what this means is that the college freshman in this situation is forced back into doing some of the same things that he did when he was living at home as in ejaculating at night under the covers, and hoping that his newly-aquired roommate doesn’t get too suspicious. Take Jason, for example, a bright and good-looking 18-year old who seems to have it all together. Jason is an undercover masturbator, and has been since age 12. He got assigned a roommate randomly by the school when he applied for a dorm room. The roommate could have any imaginable views on solo sex. Maybe in his family, members treat self-abuse as a “sin”, and the roommate grew up thinking that he needed to purge his mind of such thoughts. Or maybe the roommate is very open minded as in if in faced with the situation where his roommate is abusing himself, this would be a place to “join in on the fun”. Or perhaps anything in between. Jason has no clue, and the roommate has no clue except to say that the close quarters without privacy makes sorting this all out very difficult.

Jason, despite seemingly being all together, has another hang up of sorts. He likes to sleep in a swim brief, and preferably a snug fitting one. And Jason is not a swimmer. He would have no reason to be bouncing around his dorm room wearing only a swim brief. So at bedtime Jason quietly slips into his favorite sleepwear and quickly pulls a pair of loose fitting plaid boxer shorts over.

Stuff happens, and at about 2 AM. Jason is right on the edge of ejaculation, so he quickly pulls the plaid boxers down. The swim brief Jason really likes fits quite tight, and the ejaculate semen is mostly contained within the brief. Jason can now pull the brief down under the covers and replace it with only the plaid boxers and br able to pop out of bed as if nothing at all had happened. Stull, he now has a swim brief with lots of milky semen under the bed covers. And swim briefs do not take kindly to the heat of a dryer. He needs to wash out the semen. But the shower where he could do this is not private and down the hall. Jason does this hoping the other guys in the shower do not realize that he is washing out a cum-filled Speedo® at the same time he is showering. He has a cleaner Speedo, but one that is still very damp and needs to be air-dried. Jason hangs the Speedo® in the dorm room to dry. The roommate notices the damp Speedo® and starts to put two and two together. Jason did something that he might be embarrassed to admit having done. But is this how the whole year is going to go?

At this point a lot of things could happen. As I sort through the on-line stores, increasingly I notice snug-fitting colorful briefs where the claim is that they can be worn either as underwear or as swimwear. I presume anything labeled as possible underwear can be tossed in the laundry bag with the other underwear used for day wear, and come out clean from the laundry. Plus this eliminates the need for Jason to try and explain to his roommate why he is drying a name-brand swim brief every other day when he is not a swimmer. What is important is that the on-line purchase be as good at stimulating an erection and containing the cum as the swim brief was but easier to launder.

The school year drags on for 9 months. Jason has obviously found a way to deal with his urges on a schedule that fits his body, even though he might go through a half dozen pair of “underwear” that he purchased on-line. The stunt works. But maybe the roommate, after observing all of this for a time, has gotten way smart about what Jason has been doing to, by and with himself. And how the roommate copes with this could vary all over the place, from a feeling of disgust, to a real desire to do exactly what Jason is doing to an effort to better cope with his own urges, and might to even want to “borrow” a pair of Jason’s underwear briefs and see if the whole idea that works for Jason works for him as well.

As a young college student, I loved to jack off in private in the dorm room, but I usually did it not wearing a swim brief, but rather a pair of the snuggest blue jeans I could find. This is another way a lot of males relieve themselves. The advantage to this is that if a guy hears someone coming down the hallway and about to enter the room the guy can zip up the jeans and act as iff nothing at all has been happening.

When I was a student, the dorm room applications did not ask if I was straight, gay or something else entirely that was not even defined back then. And Universities still have a lot of gender specific member fraternities and sororities, and the presumption rather was that anyone chosen for membership by definition was straight not gay or something else. Of course, that was not always true, though gay members by joining the fraternity usually saw this as a reason to hide their sexual orientation or perhaps using the fraternity to convert them from being gay to straight.

The issues I have discussed above often apply equally well in an all-male fraternity house with even more so with even less privacy for coping with male urges. Another approach might be for Jason, or maybe a fraternity guy struggling with this, to be completely open about what he is doing, why it works, and why he wants to continue and see how the roommate or fraternity brothers react. But this approach has risks. Maybe the roommate will get his nerve up to start asking some questions out of curiousity, but also because the roommate might find these techniques to be quite enjoyable just so long as I can retain the appearance of being straight not gay!