View Single Post
Old 12-27-2019, 02:33 PM

Default Part LXVII

Part LXVII

I would be amiss if I didn’t share with you some of the gifts I received from myself this holiday season. This season, instead of focusing on straps and swim briefs as I have in several years past, I decided to make it a Lycra and compression gear Christmas. Now having a few days to mess around with the stuff I got, that was a very wise idea.

Somehow I have gotten hung up on the Tesla® brand of gear. Snug-fitting, well made and it comes in a variety of colors and styles. Plus, the price always seems reasonable. Too, I have figured out the sizing to the point where I can buy items and expect them to fit right. Snug, well, really snug, just like a second skin. This is the fit that makes me feel more than a little horny all day long. Perfect! I particularly like how my body looks clad in the compression tights.

A lot of guys seem to be scared about buying tights in a snug fit, but for me getting this just right is part of what a guy wants to try and do. With the Tesla running tights and shorts, any guy should be able to downsize one notch from normal size. If you have a 30 or 31- inch waist, you can easily downsize to what they call SM. Length-wise these work if you are 60 inches or shorter.

I got two pair of Tesla tights. They fit, well, perfectly. One pair is just a solid black with no contrasting stitching. Of course, I already have colors such as electric green with black stitching. The black ones are really neat. They look like my body has been sprayed with black paint. For guys who love wearing Lyrca® this is really the place to be. I like to wear an undersized pair of tighty whiteys as a liner. You might prefer something different, maybe a swim brief or even a strap.

The other pair is most interesting color wise. This pair also fits like a second skin. These are black with stitching in aqua blue. The color is called “Tron”. Remember the old Disney Tron movie from the 1980s where the cast members were clad in black tights and tops with aqua blue contrasting stitching? Well, this is it, exactly. In addition to having a running tight, I can play as if I were an actor in TRON. What fun.

There are tops as well. I ended up with three tops, two long-sleeved in solid blue and red, and a short sleeved version in black with contrasting stitching in red. Recently I have going with LG on the tops but SM on the tights. As I get older, I have more and more difficulty getting the tops on and off and particularly the long-sleeved ones and especially the undersized ones, so I have been giving myself a bit extra room on top. This works fine. The look is still great.

I’ve discovered that the combination of the tops and tights makes for a great combination under a sweatshirt and a pair of sweatpants. As a retiree this makes for great wear during the day but especially well on cold days when I am working out on my stationary rower and bike and gym machine. One reason I have difficulty pulling myself into the tops is that all this exercise means that I, err, keep building a bigger and bigger chest. I once was a 95 lb weakling—not any more. I weigh about 150 lbs instead but keep my 31 inch waist. Exercise does pay off.

I also bought myself one more pair of super skinny jeans. I like the elasticized product that both PacSun® and Hollister® sell, and if I watch carefully, I can usually get a pair in my size (30 x 30) for a really tight fit. These jeans fit nearly as snug as the running tights do. That of course is part of the fun. The denim is very elastic not quite like a running tight but close—really close.

I’ve been wearing these jeans over tighty whiteys and a snug pair of compression shorts from Tesla®. I guess the full tights could also work but I haven’t tried that yet.

This year, I spent under $100 on all my Christmas gear. I’m having a lot of fun at what I consider to be a bargain price.

Above all, I hope you are able to enjoy yourself as well I’m off to my exercise equipment, comfortably clad for what is to come.

To be continued…