View Single Post
Old 02-08-2020, 05:18 PM

In the wearing of my Beachndance Wear by Dore and US4MEN thong microkinis I normally have precum due to these tight pouch styles press firmly around my balls. While at the lake with my sister--in-law and my wife my penis was noticeably oozing out through the microkini's fabric. My sister-in-law saw it and kindly asked me if I didn't mind. Without hesitation and any response from me she quickly took a photograph. To my surprise she then flicked the oozing semen glob onto her figure and immediately licked it off while laughing about it all in front on my wife. My wife looked at me with disdain. After my vasectomy the precum has decreased a bit, but it still does it. I have fathered several children and with my wife's encouragement was a sperm donor from 1987 through 1993. Precum is a nearly constant and natural occurrence for me while wearing microkini swimwear.

I have since cut the corners off of thin plastic sandwich bags and placed them around the head of my penis to avoid any noticeable leaking precum. A condom is too visible under the my microkini fabric due to either it's color, base ring, or the protruding semen receptable at it's end.

Immediately wash off any precum due to when it dries it usually leaves a stain in the fabric. Otherwise, wear darker colored fabrics and just ignore the stains which naturally happen.