View Single Post
Old 10-30-2020, 05:53 PM

Default penis pump update

I have convinced myself that every adult male should at least try a penis pump. It is one of those things that is important to do that goes right along with a guy's first experience wearing a swim brief or a strap. You won't ever find out if you have been missing out on this unless you try.

And the $20 ebay cost makes the device fun on a budget.

Part of what will make this interesting for you is that like so many things involving sex, each guy is unique and likely will respond differently to the situation you will be facing. How you and your body "reacts" to the situation, voluntarily or, more likely, involuntarily is part of the fun of running the experiment.

Like crawling into a swim brief or a strap for the very first time, I would also suggest doing this in private initially as well. I still prefer the manual to the electric vacuum pumps because I like to apply vacuum in multiple starts and stops and I can control that easier.

How does the pump-induced erection compare with one that was created .
mentally or using the hands? That is something every guy needs to discover for himself. But you will never find out if you do not try.

All I will say on that subject is that using ordinary shower gel soap as a lube, i have had some truly memorable post-pump "self-abuse" sessions with my erect penis in hand so to speak, sessions so enjoyable that such abuse comes highly recommended. All I could think about last night was about how much sheer fun I was having and how warm and wonderful every touch felt. At its best, it has been nothing short of an amazing experience, and certainly for a guy without a partner.

Lots of unanswered questions I suppose depending on your age and specific relationship situation, and a partner would introduce some new complexity into the mix. But for me this is not-to-be-missed sheer fun.