View Single Post
Old 08-27-2020, 12:56 PM

Default Breaking a pump

I have managed to break (wear out) one of my inexpensive eBay penis pumps. The manual versions have either a rubber bulb that you squeeze for vacuum or a pull lever. I thought I liked the pull leve version better, but they have a rubber washer that must seal against a short black tube as you pull on the lever. That seal failed over time as the washer wore breaking the seal, meaning that the pump will no longer hold the vacuum, and holding the vacuum is the whole idea. The ones with the rubber squeeze bulb have no such washer.

This failed after about 3 months of heavy nightly use. There are no repair parts, but a new identical pump cost me just $12 on eBay and is on its way. Still my advice is that for longer life you may want to choose the model with the squeeze ball instead.

For me, I am using the pump as an aid in self-pleasuring and not as a prelude to having sex with a partner. But there is no reason why the pump would not be perfectly suitable if the latter is your goal as well. Some guys with ED problems complain that even with a snug silicone C-ring in place they lose their erection as soon as the pump comes off. Obviously w/o the vacuum you are going to quickly not be quite as hard out of the pump as you were with the pump in place, but in my case at least I retain a very nice erection that I am able to continue to manually stimulate very successfully once I am out of the pump. Feels (and looks) great. This is a bit of a psychological “mind game” to play around after pumping yourself up so that you feel at least as good after using the pump as you did when the pump was on, but it is one of those great really fun (and safe) things for a guy to do by, to and with himself.

I realize that many of my readers must be into male self-pleasuring or they would not have read all of this. I also assume that a lot of you enjoy jerking off while wearing a snug-fitting swim brief or you would not be reading this either. Given that, I got to wondering if the use of a penis pump and getting oneself into a snug swim brief could be used in sequence.

I have read that male strippers who come out on stage wearing what amounts to a skimpy swim brief have been known to use a penis pump to pump themselves up prior to going on stage in order to look bigger and have more prominent bulges for the audience. I thought I would try my own private version of the same thing.

Turns out, this is way interesting fun, and as solo-sex techniques go I have to give this my highest recommendation. My recommendation is to find a swim brief in your wardrobe that is not your skimpiest one. You will want a snug fit but something with 2 ˝ or 3-inch sides is perfect—say maybe that sapphire blue SpeedoŽ that’s in the back of your dresser drawer. You will want a brief with a high enough rise so your upward-pointing hard-on penis is still covered entirely.

Assuming your pump work was a success, you are going to come out quite big and hard. As soon as you have removed the pump try pulling yourself into the swim brief. You will discover that the only way you will fit is to have your penis in the “up” position with the underside pressing firmly against the pouch of the brief. Because you are already so hard, one look in the mirror and you will see what you have accomplished. But you will really feel it as well. The underside of your penis will suddenly be feeling very pleasant. This is way more fun than trying to get a hard on from a flaccid start as you might do without the initial pump “work” that has primed you.

Your penis tip will be right up against the pouch. Needless to say, I started leaving a trail of precum drops on the front of the swimsuit. I now fully understand why the male strippers like this idea. It makes them feel really horny as they step on stage and that adds to being able to put on a good show.

I wanted to describe in detail what I am doing to myself and get everyone exactly to this point today. What you do with yourself after you reach this point is entirely up to you. Some of you might decide that you can no longer “suffer” like this any longer with the urge to have an orgasm, and you must go into a full-scale ejaculation. But some of you may decide this is the most fun you have ever had “edging” and you will continue to want to attempt (at least) from ejaculating.

So, a suitable pump on eBay is $12. This is very cheap relative to the countless dollars guys spend in an effort to get horny with a sexual partner. In addition I could add in the cost of a suitable snug-fitting swim brief, but my readers generally own that already.

The pump is an interesting piece of equipment. Straight guys like to use them to better support intercourse with a female and they generally work for that purpose. But I can easily see two gay guys engaging in mutual pumping followed by swim brief masturbation. Watching another guy “suffer” while you are suffering in the same way would certainly be psychologically “stimulating.” But guys who do not have a sexual partner are going to enjoy themselves too. Safe AND inexpensive. Terrific fun! Really hard to beat!